Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy worked for a lot of dealerships. Around here they pay thier their guys shit and bill top dollar for the labor. Often times your getting whacked hard for a kid in making 15 to 17 an hour. He used to sit with his thumb up his ass till a complicated job came in cause he specializes in transmissions and rear ends so they had to pay him good money. They had no intention of paying him squat till they had to. No job all day he got no pay.
He used to order parts for his own smaller jobs from Rock Auto.

You might look around for a skilled local guy that does good work
Find a local mechanic to do the work, the stealerships will bone you for sure!
Oh I know I worked as a mechanic at a dealership problem this is pretty new vehicle and has air ride with self leveling suspension… our local mechanic that does our odds and ends said he didn’t want to touch it

Well there goes that bonus wife’s been having issue with her jeep suspension… so she took it to the dealer and it turns out the compressor is shot and over heating:wall: They want 4k to fix it 2800$ just for the compressor :yoinks::nono::cuss: my mood just went to shit :grump: :pass:
That blows buddy. Every time the wife and I are expecting some big payout, I tell her, wonder what's going to break now. And it never fails.

Well there goes that bonus wife’s been having issue with her jeep suspension… so she took it to the dealer and it turns out the compressor is shot and over heating:wall: They want 4k to fix it 2800$ just for the compressor :yoinks::nono::cuss: my mood just went to shit :grump: :pass:
I will fix it for half that! ;) I cant change cost of part but i will tell u a dealer/ garage will have crazy mark up on that as well!

I will fix it for half that! ;) I cant change cost of part but i will tell u a dealer/ garage will have crazy mark up on that as well!
Scratch that I know nothing of your jeeps air ride! I have put airbags on trucks but not sure about the fancy auto leveling! Im sure YouTube would have a video or 100 on how to do it tho!

hey guys, just wanted to drop in the chat for a minute to ask those that have done grows with 3g and 5g pots... how much was yield impacted. Upgraded to a 4x8 tent this month and am on the fence of 12-15 3gallons or 8-10 5gallons. The intent is to get more variety of meds on the shelf but at the same time keeping more than a few ounces stored. Right now Im leaning to the 8-10 5gallons as im used to growing with 5gal and knowing what my yield expectancy should be. but would go 3gal if it seemed smarter over time. preciate any advice on it.

FB_IMG_1672272214821.jpg

That blows buddy. Every time the wife and I are expecting some big payout, I tell her, wonder what's going to break now. And it never fails.
Amen.......:d5:...Still Blows though......:bighug:...

Yup it is always something :headbang:

Scratch that I know nothing of your jeeps air ride! I have put airbags on trucks but not sure about the fancy auto leveling! Im sure YouTube would have a video or 100 on how to do it tho!
Thanks for the offer but I’ll fix it myself if that’s the case :nono::doh::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back