Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All. I am way to many pages behind. I feel like crap today may not be around much.

I just have a confusing plant right now, she droops all the time, more water dont help, less water dont help. Thats why I threw in the idea of maybe its my lighting. And her tops are twisted.

View attachment 1550770
That looks like too much fertilizer to me?

Yesterday was a fight from the moment I opened my eyes. Bad joint day for some reason. Bad joint turned into bad nerve pain, so I was fighting pain, fire, numbness and piss poor control in BOTH legs. Had to stay lit to maintain some sanity

Fucking VA still has not reauthorized physical therapy. Just an alignment and acupuncture treatment would be a huge improvement at this point!
Still haven't chopped Ogreberry. #1 on the list!........She's chopped and in front of me.....smelling amazing!
I'm sorry to hear it. Nerve pain sucks it's like a dog with a freaking bone it grabs hold and it don't let go 24/7. I thought I was done with it in 99 after the 2nd operation to remove the disc in L4/L5 after having L5/S1 out the year b4. Cost me my career as a union electrician.
Now it's back in C5/C6 and hasnt stopped in 6 months gabbapentin don't do shit. The only difference is now it's down my back and arm same shit.
Sorry to hear it dude I hope you get some relief ...

An early Happy New Years to the AFN Fam!!!

Hopin on a plane in a few to NYC for some hippy shows and drunken/psychedelic debauchery! Phish tonight, Gov't Mule tomorrow night, and Phish on New Years.

@JP1, will hit ya up if I get some time, but shit is already getting sideways. Too many stoners involved!

Thanks @Mossy!!! Have a happy happy New Years there!

Well there goes that bonus wife’s been having issue with her jeep suspension… so she took it to the dealer and it turns out the compressor is shot and over heating:wall: They want 4k to fix it 2800$ just for the compressor :yoinks::nono::cuss: my mood just went to shit :grump: :pass:

Well there goes that bonus wife’s been having issue with her jeep suspension… so she took it to the dealer and it turns out the compressor is shot and over heating:wall: They want 4k to fix it 2800$ just for the compressor :yoinks::nono::cuss: my mood just went to shit :grump: :pass:
My buddy worked for a lot of dealerships. Around here they pay thier their guys shit and bill top dollar for the labor. Often times your getting whacked hard for a kid in making 15 to 17 an hour. He used to sit with his thumb up his ass till a complicated job came in cause he specializes in transmissions and rear ends so they had to pay him good money. They had no intention of paying him squat till they had to. No job all day he got no pay.
He used to order parts for his own smaller jobs from Rock Auto.

You might look around for a skilled local guy that does good work

Find a local mechanic to do the work, the stealerships will bone you for sure!

Good Morfnoevight All. I am way to many pages behind. I feel like crap today may not be around much.

That looks like too much fertilizer to me?
I sure hope not, cause it just got fed yesterday. And her sisters are just fine with my feeding schedule. Well she is far from dying, so I'm going to ignore her bitchin. Work my fingers to the dam bone to put food on the table, and she complaining? Spend my whole adult life in a house full of females, so I start myself a little hobby, and what do I get to deal with? FEMALES!

FB_IMG_1672067883994.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back