Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot.........apart from the outtage...you are all okay......?

ya, we're all fine :thumbsup: turnz out, it was my neighbor'z modem that went out, not the main tower....which i only found out yesterday :doh: (loooong story about my neighbor, lol, but i don't have internet of my own....i jus hook into her'z, give her $20/mon & we call it good ;) ) her replacement modem did arrive this morning tho & all is good now, so....:headbang: ppp

ya, we're all fine :thumbsup: turnz out, it was my neighbor'z modem that went out, not the main tower....which i only found out yesterday :doh: (loooong story about my neighbor, lol, but i don't have internet of my own....i jus hook into her'z, give her $20/mon & we call it good ;) ) her replacement modem did arrive this morning tho & all is good now, so....:headbang: ppp

Sharing is Caring......... :bighug: ...Happy Christmas......

elfon.gif

Welcome back my friend :pass: :d5:

An early Happy New Years to the AFN Fam!!!

Hopin on a plane in a few to NYC for some hippy shows and drunken/psychedelic debauchery! Phish tonight, Gov't Mule tomorrow night, and Phish on New Years.

@JP1, will hit ya up if I get some time, but shit is already getting sideways. Too many stoners involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back