Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Olderfart ... :pass: ..sharing one....

Always the same this time of year.....I Think they Think we won't be Watching while everyone parties.......

View attachment 1550897....But they are Wrong....................:pass:

Most sites have it on Automatic.....we hand check every one in....

I was off site for an hour yesterday...come back to 18 new accounts....and Only 1 was genuine..........:pass:
Well, we owe you Auntie. :worship:

It's getting closer... Keep your eyes peeled for that designed, and completely manufactured in the USA Concentrate Vapourizer sweetness!
Screenshot_20221228-142849~2.png

:pass:

Glad yall made it but we now expect a few pages outta u to put us over the record! ;) :d5:

dude, y'all set the new all-time record of 2514 pagez yesterday at 10:17am :yeah: :bravo: :yay1: sorry i couldn't be a part of it, but mucho congratz kidz & keep on yakkin, cuz we still got T- 3.5d to go, woot! :yay: ppp

dude, y'all set the new all-time record of 2514 pagez yesterday at 10:17am :yeah: :bravo: :yay1: sorry i couldn't be a part of it, but mucho congratz kidz & keep on yakkin, cuz we still got T- 3.5d to go, woot! :yay: ppp

Have you seen the View count......? I Swear if we'd had @Dabber and @Suki posting we would have Burst the Half Million...... :d5: .

Tribute to everyone posting and sharing in LS........:bravo:...you are all Amazing.......:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back