Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to pre-press 10 4g bags of hash. With yesterday, this will last me quite a few months. The rest will be temple balls. Still have one more hash girl!:eyebrows:
I'm happy with the last results, so it's still 180*F
I'll have 19 pucks. Maybe I should decarb and infuse with already infused MCT oil. :eyebrows::eyebrows:
I might wait. I think I'll have one more hash girl. I'm thinking the Mangos N Chem will be better used for that. She'll make a BUNCH too!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: Frosty as hell and is BULKY.........HARD BULKY!:biggrin::headbang::eyebrows::rofl:
She'll go in a Regular Earthbox the next time I grow her for sure!

Oh,........Any of you stoners do this?

I found a new little tool to load my hash into bags.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:

It's the backing to aluminum tape I used on the A/C venting repairs. Just right heft, curls lengthwise and can curl it tighter to slip it into the bag.
Makes loading easy as hell and hash doesn't stick to it!:woohoo::woohoo:

Whar's dat Stoner-ingenuity thread at?
giphy.webp

Getting ready to pre-press 10 4g bags of hash. With yesterday, this will last me quite a few months. The rest will be temple balls. Still have one more hash girl!:eyebrows:
I'm happy with the last results, so it's still 180*F
I'll have 19 pucks. Maybe I should decarb and infuse with already infused MCT oil. :eyebrows::eyebrows:
I might wait. I think I'll have one more hash girl. I'm thinking the Mangos N Chem will be better used for that. She'll make a BUNCH too!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows: Frosty as hell and is BULKY.........HARD BULKY!:biggrin::headbang::eyebrows::rofl:
She'll go in a Regular Earthbox the next time I grow her for sure!

Oh,........Any of you stoners do this?

I found a new little tool to load my hash into bags.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:

It's the backing to aluminum tape I used on the A/C venting repairs. Just right heft, curls lengthwise and can curl it tighter to slip it into the bag.
Makes loading easy as hell and hash doesn't stick to it!:woohoo::woohoo:

Whar's dat Stoner-ingenuity thread at?
giphy.webp
:pass: :d5: please posts with some pics not quite grasping what your saying kind of but not the material:thumbsup:

Has anyone ordered from growace.com? Curious how it was @JP1 found that par meter there quite cheaper plus they are having after Christmas sale with another 15$ off so it would be 133$ plus tax and shipping which is way better then amazon190$w/shipping but I don’t know the cost of shipping at growace yet
I've ordered from them before years ago. Think that's where I got my autopots from. That number I gave you the other day was including shipping and the $15 off, but without the extra $10 coupon for signing up for the email list

Not to shabby a harvest for Ogreberry...A bit more than 1 gram per actual watt, @ 207.59 Grams with all the trim and larf removed. I'm very pleased with the results! She's a Xtra frosty!
:smoking:
Screenshot_20221228-173556.png

:pass:

I've ordered from them before years ago. Think that's where I got my autopots from. That number I gave you the other day was including shipping and the $15 off, but without the extra $10 coupon for signing up for the email list
Cool thanks… It wouldn’t let me apply both coupons:grump: I signed up and tried but only showing one discount haven’t checked out yet though:goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back