Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, that's it. You crush the stem by compressing it and rolling it a bit between fingertips. You do this along 1-2 cm or so of the stem so that it will bend over easily and stay there. If you do a long enough section of stem, the branch will mostly stay down, if you don't, it will be straight up the next day. Try it, it is a good tool to have. I do it even very early on to keep my canopy even, and I have never had a branch die or apparently stunt as a result. :pighug:
There's guides online go slowly don't rush it or push it to fast. If you break it don't panic just wrap it in tape maybe use like a wooden coffee stirrer to help support it. Sorry I'm like 7 paged behind if someone already replied

FB_IMG_1672261801074.jpg

The Ardent FX is just as valuable to me as my NugSmasher mini. Most of my use has been the recovery of meds from my dry ice shake material. I've also used it to make measured meds.
It's a great machine to fully utilize the canna I grow.
I just got one so far I'm really impressed

Also i know i have bought gluten free waffles for peeps before!

Why.............................:eyebrows:...did you not Like them..........?........:crying:.....the peeps I mean....

Must admit...waffles are not really a europe thing.....:shrug:...maybe it is just me.....but I've only had potato waffles.....:biggrin:

You know we might Almost speak the same language........:biggrin:...almost...cough cough.......but our food isn't the same.....?

I have to get @Mañ'O'Green to translate some of the stuff he cooks.....coz I've never seen or eaten them before.

He was cooking tomales the other day and he says stuff corn leaves with the mix and he had a packet of corn husk leaves...and that was the first time Ever I has seen them...
and tomatillos...heard of them..seen them...never ever seen them for sale or included in Any food that I have eaten....

Churros for sweet breakfast here......with cups of liquid choclate ...to Dip them in..........:biggrin:

1672262122111.png

Why.............................:eyebrows:...did you not Like them..........?........:crying:.....the peeps I mean....

Must admit...waffles are not really a europe thing.....:shrug:...maybe it is just me.....but I've only had potato waffles.....:biggrin:

You know we might Almost speak the same language........:biggrin:...almost...cough cough.......but our food isn't the same.....?

I have to get @Mañ'O'Green to translate some of the stuff he cooks.....coz I've never seen or eaten them before.

He was cooking tomales the other day and he says stuff corn leaves with the mix and he had a packet of corn husk leaves...and that was the first time Ever I has seen them...
and tomatillos...heard of them..seen them...never ever seen them for sale or included in Any food that I have eaten....

Churros for sweet breakfast here......with cups of liquid choclate ...to Dip them in..........:biggrin:

View attachment 1550742
That dont look healthy, so its got to taste good.

Spoiled rotten puppy wants Romanow on her food. She must be half ginzo half bluenose.
Don't be offended I'm half Italian myself hahaha
20221228_162943.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back