Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s da f-ing flapjacks or waffles or something! U need something with syrup kn it for breakfast every now n then! ;) :crying:

5pm @Fermented_Fruitz ............. :pighug: .....Most stuff like cookies and cake we can't eat coz the have gluten/flour in.........

Good evening guys… Shouldn’t it be more traffic here with all the growers around the world growing autos?

:pass:
You know you would think so but not nearly as many as other sites… Not sure why :shrug: I know some people I’ve talked to who are growing autos that didn’t even know the site existed :nono:

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from growace.com? Curious how it was @JP1 found that par meter there quite cheaper plus they are having after Christmas sale with another 15$ off so it would be 133$ plus tax and shipping which is way better then amazon190$w/shipping but I don’t know the cost of shipping at growace yet

I have to agree, I do love these gadgets but a fair few have given up on me with little use. Have to say thoiugh, happy with this Noids Pot and now I have run it a couple of times for Eth extraction It is recovering over 90% back as well - until this stops working I have to keep my eyes away from the internet.

You are on the Ardent I think - how are you finding it?
The Ardent FX is just as valuable to me as my NugSmasher mini. Most of my use has been the recovery of meds from my dry ice shake material. I've also used it to make measured meds.
It's a great machine to fully utilize the canna I grow.

You know you would think so but not nearly as many as other sites… Not sure why :shrug: I know some people I’ve talked to who are growing autos that didn’t even know what the site existed :nono:

Yeah, that could be the case. Maybe some commercial, links at other sites would be in place? I mean, AFN is a great place to learn how to grow weed and the most user-friendly forum i ever visit.:pass:

20221227_132305.jpg
20221227_132325.jpg

When should I harvest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back