Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the $15 is automatic. I got this for $10 off I'm not gonna use you can try X32VMRJN
Yup it is that applied automatic the 10$ off one wouldn't work I got a code myself and applied it but no go think probably because only one discount per order at least most places do that :cuss:

Buildasoil has these sweet looking soil moisture meters 15% off this week with code END22
View attachment 1550768
I came close a while back, but the device only measures moisture in the top couple inches of the medium, so I was not quite convinced.

With care, I expect one could figure out how the readings relate to plant response, but I elected to just read plant response directly. Has anyone else here used this device? I would love to hear how they made out. :pighug:

I came close a while back, but the device only measures moisture in the top couple inches of the medium, so I was not quite convinced.

With care, I expect one could figure out how the readings relate to plant response, but I elected to just read plant response directly. Has anyone else here used this device? I would love to hear how they made out. :pighug:
Buildasoil is featuring them in a grow series they're doing on YouTube. They usually post new episodes Sunday or Monday and over the next couple of weeks they will be digging into them.

I think they're probably more useful in well-mulched soil than unmulched.

There's guides online go slowly don't rush it or push it to fast. If you break it don't panic just wrap it in tape maybe use like a wooden coffee stirrer to help support it. Sorry I'm like 7 paged behind if someone already replied
Its alright man. Im way behind now. Like 15ish pages. I will probably be trying this out to at least train the branches down in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back