Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1549686

:crying:

Hubby....and me...have had this awkward battle with underwear and gravity for a while........... :pass: ...

he started off in briefs.....

Then boxers....for extra leg length........ooohhh......that didnt help much.........shudder...

Then form fitting boxers....that trapped it a Bit better....

Then long legged boxer...that are almost as long as his shorts.......:crying:

We were seriously considering bicycle clips at knee level........
{think a tangerine in a football sock..swinging...]

But...eventually...I Found some.....instead of being the Usual squash it flat against the groin type....the New ones have a Tackle box....

You lift it up and drop it in......no more slippage........no dropping out the bottom and snuggling up into your thighs like an angry old slug.......
Drop it in and Forget about it......

About as revolutionary as the Playtex bra....Lifts and Seperates.......he says they are the most Comfortable underwear he has ever worn.....

And I'm over the moon that he doesnt need to Show me every time they Do escape any more..........:yoinks:

Christmas Blessings............:crying:

I'm a big fan of these
Screenshot_20221224-120843.png

I bought a set of ballistic nylon chaps for cold weather riding and I'll never wear those leather ones again what a huge difference in weight and easy to move in. This lady in Colorado custom sews them for short money

blue theme.gif

Shame on her.........:nono:.......

View attachment 1549744

Shame on her.........:nono:.......

Omg your video made me laugh so hard..
Cause like 3 years ago I dragged my buddies kids (28 and 30 yrs old) up to this 4 day camping biker bash out in western Mass with live bands, motorcycle rodeos, bon fires and lots drinking with funny smelling cigarettes.
So one of them invites his friend who lived one town over. The kid kept going on about bikers and ass less chaps and stuff. Well he ends up getting so wasted he never goes to bed, never makes it to work and ends up losing his job and apartment. Then enlists in the army the next week.
So this year he's on leave the same time they throw this bash. He comes out has a blast and all he talks about is how he's buying a bike as soon as his enlistments up hahaha.

Hey guys, hoping for some Christmas Eve advice.

I have 4 different varieties of autoflower planted in 5 gallon buckets, all using the same potting soil I bought at lowes.

The last week they've started going yellow, and a different variety that I planted a week after them has actually surpassed them in size, because I was growing it in some soil I'd already used from a previous grow.

I tested the pH of the runoff from the buckets I'm having issues with.

IMG_0011.JPG

As you can see, wow, it was high! No wonder I'm seeing issues, they are probably having issues with nutrient uptake with the PH f'd up.

I typically water with filtered tap water pH'd to 6.0

I used a large commercial spray bottle, mixed up some water at 5.5. I used a cup to cover each plant and I misted the soil down really heavily with the water so it was nice an soaked, that way it wouldn't just run through really fast. Between the 4 pots, I went through about half a gallon of water. My though process being to try to gently bring down the soil pH, I didn't want to shock it too quickly.

IMG_0017.JPG

I now have much greener plants, but all of the leaves are curled up like that.

IMG_0012.JPG

Did I shock them with too acidic of water?

They do appear a lot greener than yesterday, so I'm hoping maybe I am on the right path to fixing the nutrient uptake issue?

Oh, the weather out there is frightful,
But in the 'drobe, delightful...
IMG_1377.JPG

The good news, weather wise, is I now have snow to melt.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or whatever season's greeting works for you gro peeps, I hope the next year goes well, and the grows prosper.
:pighug::bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back