Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1549662

@trailanimal ... :bighug: ...for you...share of my Sunrise coming up over the sea.

I Bet that is pretty down the beach..the sea will be on fire......:pass:

Starting the day in such a gorgeous way!
Mine yesterday about noon. Ina trend, or a rut, -15f, 15 mph breeze. A large part of this continent is having way worse than me! The constant breeze is keeping temps moderated. Typically this time of year under clear skies it's -40 to -50f
yesterday's wide angle serenity....
P1040048.JPG

I also just ran a soil pH test kit.

View attachment 1549754

Its around a 7, maybe a little higher. The color was greener in person in the test tube.
Interesting I personally don't know much about this.... I don't pay attention to soil ph just watch my inputs i stay between 6.0-7.0 for my soil watering... If it were me.. i would not be watering in that low of ph water I would go just a few points below where I want it then and do that for a few watering BUT make sure I am watering the whole pot not just the surface.... Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in I am above my pay grade here:goodluck:

Interesting I personally don't know much about this.... I don't pay attention to soil ph just watch my inputs i stay between 6.0-7.0 for my soil watering... If it were me.. i would not be watering in that low of ph water I would go just a few points below where I want it then and do that for a few watering BUT make sure I am watering the whole pot not just the surface.... Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in I am above my pay grade here:goodluck:

Thanks man!

Yeah, so I definitely think that is why my gorilla cookies is doing so awesome, its in soil from a previous grow that gave me almost the exact same issues I'm seeing here.

I'll just pH the water at 6 and keep at it and hopefully it flushes out whatever is causing the high base.

We didn't go to my inlaws today. Roads are icy from the horrible storm we had Thursday night.
My biggest concern was its still -15 with windchill, if we wrecked on ice or broke down, my kids and wife don't have cold weather gear for those sort of temps.

Planning on doing a 4lb prime rib tomorrow with my dad, my wife and kids.
Picked up some premade bob evan's sides, I think mashed potatoes and mac and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back