Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best wishes to everyone here at AFN for this end of year parties and celebrations.

Love and Light to Everything

I bought a set of ballistic nylon chaps for cold weather riding and I'll never wear those leather ones again what a huge difference in weight and easy to move in. This lady in Colorado custom sews them for short money

View attachment 1549686

:crying:

Hubby....and me...have had this awkward battle with underwear and gravity for a while........... :pass: ...

he started off in briefs.....

Then boxers....for extra leg length........ooohhh......that didnt help much.........shudder...

Then form fitting boxers....that trapped it a Bit better....

Then long legged boxer...that are almost as long as his shorts.......:crying:

We were seriously considering bicycle clips at knee level........
{think a tangerine in a football sock..swinging...]

But...eventually...I Found some.....instead of being the Usual squash it flat against the groin type....the New ones have a Tackle box....

You lift it up and drop it in......no more slippage........no dropping out the bottom and snuggling up into your thighs like an angry old slug.......
Drop it in and Forget about it......

About as revolutionary as the Playtex bra....Lifts and Seperates.......he says they are the most Comfortable underwear he has ever worn.....

And I'm over the moon that he doesnt need to Show me every time they Do escape any more..........:yoinks:

Christmas Blessings............:crying:
Now I think that qualifies as far too much information. :biggrin:

I don't know about onesies but I have a set of these insulated ones for ice fishing and they do an amazing job!
View attachment 1549722
When I was younger and.far more fit I used to do a lot of mountaineering, I have everything needed to survive and thrive in these dangerously cold conditions,,,,,,but alas I don't have the gumption for that kinda macho crap these days, nor the fitness, LOL far too many injuries coming back to haunt me from doing things like rock, ice, and mountain climbing...... :rofl: All I want now is my easy chair and Unicorn :headbang:

A little Xmas eve rosin pressing today

20221224_095443.jpg

When I was younger and.far more fit I used to do a lot of mountaineering, I have everything needed to survive and thrive in these dangerously cold conditions,,,,,,but alas I don't have the gumption for that kinda macho crap these days, nor the fitness, LOL far too many injuries coming back to haunt me from doing things like rock, ice, and mountain climbing...... :rofl: All I want now is my easy chair and Unicorn :headbang:
As a kid in the boyscouts we used to snowshoe/back pack/ camp in the white mountains in the winter up Washington and such. Back then for us it was down coats and all the wool gear you could find in the army navy stores lol. Now I barely like taking puppy out when it's this cold hahaha.
But I still like ice fishing cause sitting in the house all winter starts feeling too much like cabin fever and I love hanging out with my friends. Provided it's not too cold or windy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back