Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin everybody. Merry Christmas Eve!

3* outside with -15 wind chill. 6700 people around here with no power or heat and it's not supposed to be turned back on until 11pm Monday :yoinks:
Not really looking forward to firing up the smoker and outdoor cooking today for sure

No more mai tai's for you fat boy
:rofl:
Screenshot_20221224_094020_Gallery.jpg

@Talonxracer Merry Christmas mate!

@Mossy I've already had a vision of the 27th and all it disappearing looool

Already blazed 3 joints, made the glaze for the ham, put the ham in to cook, coleslaw and potato salad done, time to roll another and pour a lovely DeadMans Fingers and coke!
:cheers:

Last year I had the brilliant idea of making chicken piccatta for Christmas Eve at moms. Then I thought hey while I'm at it let's extract my decarbed weed into Coconut oil. Well being the brain surgeon that I am I went and licked up all the left over oil. I mean waste not want not right ???
but the whole time I was thinking this probably ain't a good idea..
Well an hour later halfway thru the chicken I got sooo stoned all I could do was sit down and watch the whole damn Ray Charles movie b4 I could function.
Hahaha it ended well
Sad part is this isn't the first time you'd think I'd learn
:doh:

Fuck me beautiful, dining and 12 ordinary people around the table and we are limited to 1 beer per person. This is fantastic! :woohoo:
Who in their right minds came up with that??? Whoever did u should take their beer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back