Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3890.JPG

@trailanimal ... :bighug: ...for you...share of my Sunrise coming up over the sea.

I Bet that is pretty down the beach..the sea will be on fire......:pass:

Merry Christmas @Xmas ......what you got planned......?...dinner with the MIL.....:pass:..

Happy Christmas @Mossy.
Yes, we will eat dinner with my other half’s family. I will get drunk and eat some strong prescribed medicine, smoke some weed and go to sleep and be happy that the day is over.

:xmas:

I've had a Disaster.................:nono:...worse than 4 lamb chops................:doh:....there isn't 1 piece of chocolate in the house.......:nono:

Egg and chips for xmas dinner I can do....but....no bloody chocolate.....aw maaaaan..........:grump:

I'm not going shopping in the xmas rush just to get chocolate............but I'll be in a Grump for days........

grinc.gif

Piss Poor Planning..........:doh:

Happy Christmas @Mossy.
Yes, we will eat dinner with my other half’s family. I will get drunk and eat some strong prescribed medicine, smoke some weed and go to sleep and be happy that the day is over.

:xmas:

:pighug: Do you have to be Well Behaved with the girlfriends family......?..............:eyebrows:.....relief to get it over with.......

:pighug: Do you have to be Well Behaved with the girlfriends family......?..............:eyebrows:.....relief to get it over with.......

Yes, kind of… I don’t like to go somewhere or see people that i don’t feel comfortable with or where i have to pretend to be someone else…
I like to grow cannabis and that is the only thing i want to talk about, but talking about that here is like being The Devil himself trying to ruin everyone’s life.

:biggrin: I'm looking at the weather in the US.....and just about General Strike in the UK and Thinking.......

Christmas over Zoom........... again....:pass:...

Yes, kind of… I don’t like to go somewhere or see people that i don’t feel comfortable with or where i have to pretend to be someone else…
I like to grow cannabis and that is the only thing i want to talk about, but talking about that here is like being The Devil himself trying to ruin everyone’s life.

:pighug: Yup.....so Behave for a couple of hours.........:biggrin:..........a couple of hours conforming now saves a years worth of Nagging....:blahblah:......Well Worth the Effort....

I Know it's hard...but you just been on holiday with them...........and Survived.................You can Do this......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back