Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello hello and top of the morning to you all :pass:
Morning @Mossy @Xmas @Dale's Proper Bud @DoobieBroGrows

Still down south skipping between hippies, parents and sisters - nearly all done, can go home later unpack my new hippy stash and get all Christmassy :crying::crying:, I could not keep a straight face saying that. .

I know it is a bit of a broken record, but stay warm all you over the pond - it's not looking great over there.

Nice furniture - cant beat a good bit of Indonesian

Z

Merry Christmas eve Mossy, Xmas, Marshydro, 4wisco, doobiebro, and everyone else:smokeout:.. Passed out in the chair last night after dinner and just woke up really early now debating on whether to go back to sleep or do something :pass: :xmas:

Merry Christmas Eve @Dale's Proper Bud ...........
elf.gif

How's your weather.....? If it is crap...I'd go back to bed........ :biggrin:

Merry Christmas Eve @Dale's Proper Bud ...........View attachment 1549672

How's your weather.....? If it is crap...I'd go back to bed........ :biggrin:
Uhh it's kind of awful but my only issue if I go back to bed then I will sleep till noon:nono:... I do need to go and clean what little snow we got up since the in-laws are coming over for dinner:rolleyes1: It doesn't look that bad but haven't opened the door... Looks like we got a few inches but the wind is blowing so hard it is drifting

image.jpg

Still down south skipping between hippies, parents and sisters - nearly all done, can go home later unpack my new hippy stash and get all Christmassy :crying::crying:, I could not keep a straight face saying that. .

Fake it til you Make it...............
1671876805778.png
.....:d5:

I know it is a bit of a broken record, but stay warm all you over the pond - it's not looking great over there.

I've just seen it Hitting New York....and you know what that means dont you.......?................:eyebrows:.....it normally jumps straight on the gulf stream and Hits the UK.....

That's your Early Warning to tie everything down...and lag any pipes that are outdoor.......:headbang:

Uhh it's kind of awful but my only issue if I go back to bed then I will sleep till noon:nono:... I do need to go and clean what little snow we got up since the in-laws are coming over for dinner:rolleyes1: It doesn't look that bad but haven't opened the door... Looks like we got a few inches but the wind is blowing so hard it is drifting

View attachment 1549674

Could you not send the relatives this and tell them you are are having problems clearing it...would they like to Cancel...?......... :eyebrows:

1671877875136.png

yep, thats right @Mossy - we have severe weather warnings appearing from 26/27th onwards - I can deal with cold, it is the standard grey, wet wind that sucks.

Yup...I was talking to a Canadian diplomats wife once in Newcastle airport...we were delayed with minus 1 slushy rainy shite and she was going back to Minus 25....but she said it Felt warmer than the UK....coz it was Dry Cold....... :headbang:

I See no sudden drop on our temps.............Yet...........but if it comes up from the US it normally disrupts us too.....:pass:

Could you not send the relatives this and tell them you are are having problems clearing it...would they like to Cancel...?......... :eyebrows:

View attachment 1549676
:crying: Good thinking auntie but I wish they live to close so they would know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

some Christmas music for you :headbang::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back