Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xmas ...we were down the house......Look...... :biggrin:

IMG_3852.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG

IMG_3855.JPG

IMG_3851.JPG

I Love that furniture too......:headbang:.......we used to sell it.....

Cant bring it down here coz it would probably take the floor out with the weight....:biggrin:

:pighug: Yup.....so Behave for a couple of hours.........:biggrin:..........a couple of hours conforming now saves a years worth of Nagging....:blahblah:......Well Worth the Effort....

I Know it's hard...but you just been on holiday with them...........and Survived.................You can Do this......:headbang:

Yes, sure I can... It’s just a couple of hours. Thank you for the support Mossy. :d5:

What are your plans?

Last edited:
Merry Christmas AFN :xmas:
:xmas:Merry Christmas to you all!
Merry Christmas @Marshydro :bighug: ..Thank you for everything you do for our members all year long...Much Appreciated.

View attachment 1549665
Merry Christmas eve Mossy, Xmas, Marshydro, 4wisco, doobiebro, and everyone else:smokeout:.. Passed out in the chair last night after dinner and just woke up really early now debating on whether to go back to sleep or do something :pass: :xmas:

Yes, sure I can... It’s just a couple of hours. Thank you for the support Mossy. :d5:

What are your plans?

I Know you Can........ :pighug: ...I Have Faith....

Me...@.....learning how to make 4 lamb chops stretch to 3 dinners..........:crying:......

Just me and hubby...phone the kids/g.kids in the morning........Warn hubby before we phone not to Moan his tits off.........:biggrin:.....and that is it really........:shrug:

I Bet you'd Swap huh........?....anti-social Stoners Dream Christmas..........:wizzy: ...Ting.....

I Know you Can........ :pighug: ...I Have Faith....

Me...@.....learning how to make 4 lamb chops stretch to 3 dinners..........:crying:......

Just me and hubby...phone the kids/g.kids in the morning........Warn hubby before we phone not to Moan his tits off.........:biggrin:.....and that is it really........:shrug:

I Bet you'd Swap huh........?....anti-social Stoners Dream Christmas..........:wizzy: ...Ting.....

I would like to spend my Christmas in a growroom growing weed, smoke some joints and give the girls water and nutrients and possible a preordered tank of Co2 or dry ice to see how much light the girls could handle.

That is a Christmas for me…. New year, eastern and Halloween….

Nice! Really nice. Love the Buddha statue, it gives a calm impression, have to get my one of those. Now you made my day a lot happier, thanks for sharing these pics :pass:

:d5: I could tell you Loved it too......the guy we used to buy from travelled Indonesia for source goods and imported his own.

I've seen 20 ft long galloping Horses and 12 ft tall mermaids all hand carved from it....the warehouse was like Aladdins Cave.

I Loved it....:biggrin:

I would like to spend my Christmas in a growroom growing weed, smoke some joints and give the girls water and nutrients and possible a preordered tank of Co2 or dry ice to see how much light the girls could handle.

That is a Christmas for me…. New year, eastern and Halloween….

:d5: I Know....but...that is Every day for you.......:pighug:...you have a one track mind.......:watering:...Fluck off an leave me with me plants.....
I Think a lot of LS wil feel exactly the same....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back