Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psssshhh I got tired of trying to fill that role….decided to take ol’ Tim Leary’s advice and drop out. So far, so good :rofl::pass: I find it impossible to normal.
I'm well past being tired of it. But the wife has a job that kinda requires me to at least not be a hippie in public. But that is changing slowly now that things are being legalized here

I'm well past being tired of it. But the wife has a job that kinda requires me to at least not be a hippie in public. But that is changing slowly now that things are being legalized here
C28C9EBE-A31B-435A-BE57-087CB85EB090.jpeg

I usually just set a timer on my phone so I don't forget to turn it off.
:crying: just a matter of time........... I use a float valve now.

These are handy if you can find one. I got it at harbor freight. I can fill my gallon containers from the 5 gallon bucket for starters.

2022-12-22_20-24-04.jpg

I wonder when jobs will stop caring about peoples appearance when they dont even work there. You aren't your wife and should be able to fo whatever YOU want to without any trouble with your wifes job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back