Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the great things about the IT field I worked in we did not wear no stinking ties. I was at times quite smug in some business meetings by my lack of conformity. Not in communication but I stood out. For sure after that I had to walk the walk.

I wonder when jobs will stop caring about peoples appearance when they dont even work there. You aren't your wife and should be able to fo whatever YOU want to without any trouble with your wifes job.
Well it kinda depends. And it's not an appearance thing at all really. But it did take way to long to get to this point

One of the great things about the IT field I worked in we did not wear no stinking ties. I was at times quite smug in some business meetings by my lack of conformity. Not in communication but I stood out. For sure after that I had to walk the walk.
I think we're starting to get to the point where walking the walk means more then looking the part again and it's about time

Well it kinda depends. And it's not an appearance thing at all really. But it did take way to long to get to this point
Ohh i get that l, still seems ridiculous. What are stuck up employers gonna do when its federally legal. Its coming. Maybe not soon enough but over half the states have their own laws and has gone well beyond the feds ability to control anymore.

Ohh i get that l, still seems ridiculous. What are stuck up employers gonna do when its federally legal. Its coming. Maybe not soon enough but over half the states have their own laws and has gone well beyond the feds ability to control anymore.

A lot of employers are relaxing their policies because they can't find people to work in general.

We're newly recreationally legal here. For you to get fired from your job you have to be deemed stoned on the spot by a "drug recognition expert". Thing is the state hasn't licensed a single DRE yet... So everybody that's been fired for failing a drug test for weed has won a lawsuit :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back