Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pollen isolation chamber, Mark 2:
IMG_1375.JPG

2 buckets, one top, two 100w equivalent led bulbs. the bottom of the upper pail is cut of and installed inside the lower bucket as a solo support.

Here is my Blue Microverse x Sour Hound inside one of the two:
IMG_1376.JPG

I am trying to reverse her with CS, it looks as though it is a go, but the jury ain't in yet. If this fails, it will be the third in a row. STS may be in my future.
And here is my male Stone Dragon in his:
IMG_1374.JPG

I have pollenated one branch on another Stone Dragon #1, and will keep pollen for other mischief next grow. I keep it in the freezer in a dessication jar with silica gel. I finished up collecting flowers today, so the boy is binned now. I also pollenated one of the Dragon branches with 24C pollen from last year. Initial indications are that the pollen was good after a year, the pistils on the pollenated branches are shriveling nicely.
Happy pollen chasing peeps. :pighug:

Pre dabs I had a one hitter and dugout that was my carry on never was a big joint guy and hated blunts... sometimes fishing or parties I'll bring a preroll :smokeout:
I've thrown at least a dozen one hitters out the window of my car while stoned feeling like they were cigarettes :crying: I roll 3 a day for work :pass: Grew up with blunts but my lungs don't want anything to do with them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back