Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Olderfart thanks for the :slap:

Smoke report will follow for sure after a decent cure, I have quick dried a bud from them all except the wedding, they all get you ripped but so far the DG makes the best rosin and the CDLC rocks from the bong and the 3bog tastes like crap, hopefully the cure helps that!

If your reflected light is minimal what you plan will have little effect. A better future plan is to have Orca Grow film walls and grow that lower production to harvest. It is all about the light.
Hi thanks for the info!
So I have a cheapo vivo sun grow tent. I looked it up they claim it has like 98% reflective mylar. Do I completely believe everything they say probably not lol. I do see the Orca grow film is rated at 94% reflection index for all the wavelengths a lamp produces.
So I'm unclear how the material in my grow tent truly stands up.
Beyond that I was hoping that removing some of the lower foliage and little buds would encourage the plant to focus it's energy on the remaining sites more towards it's upper canopy. Is this a misconception? I'm only my asking to increase my comprehension of the subject and thank you in advance for any advice!!

Last edited:
:smoking: Roast beef with sweet potato mash, teriyaki gravy and roasted Brussels
13DF0DAD-8B5B-4C92-AF0F-BD7067180722.jpeg

I had a 5 for many years. I want to go cleaner. Care to share the scope you bought?
Elikliv EDM4S Coin Microscope for Error Coins, 4.3'' 1000X LCD Digital Microscope with Screen 1080P USB Microscope Camera, 10 LED Fill Lights, Metal Stand, PC View, Compatible with Windows/Os https://a.co/d/bnhPbcB

They learned a hard lesson at the station night club fire. Materials in construction need to be approved (listed/labeled) for the intended use. Beyond that I'd take a hard look at the fire rating of any material b4 using it. Just my opinion.
I went there a couple times before that night.
Hi thanks for the info!
So I have a cheapo vivo sun grow tent. I looked it up they claim it has like 98% reflective mylar. Do I completely believe everything they say probably not lol. I do see the Orca grow film is rated at 94% reflection index for all the wavelengths a lamp produces.
So I'm unclear how the material in my grow tent truly stands up.
Beyond that I was hoping that removing some of the lower foliage and little buds would encourage the plant to focus it's energy on the remaining sites more towards it's upper canopy. Is this a misconception? I'm only my asking to increase my comprehension of the subject and thank you in advance for any advice!!

1. Diamond Mylar (90–95% light reflectivity)
2. Orca film (90–95% light reflectivity)
3. Panda film (85–95% light reflectivity)
4. Flat white paint (80–90% light reflectivity)
5. Emergency blankets (60–70% light reflectivity)
6. Aluminium foil (55–60% light reflectivity)

So glad someone makes this, now to convince my wife I need one
AC Infinity Inline Filter Box 4" with High Efficacy Filter, Whole House HVAC Filtration Kit, Fits 4-Inch Inline Duct Fans for Fresh Air Intake and Ventilation https://a.co/d/2A0Afz2
That would be a great filter for my grow cabinet intake!

I went there a couple times before that night.

1. Diamond Mylar (90–95% light reflectivity)
2. Orca film (90–95% light reflectivity)
3. Panda film (85–95% light reflectivity)
4. Flat white paint (80–90% light reflectivity)
5. Emergency blankets (60–70% light reflectivity)
6. Aluminium foil (55–60% light reflectivity)
It was a complete tragedy and so many things that were all so wrong . The entire place was an accident waiting to happen.
And thanks for the info !!!!
I'm assuming this is not diamond mylar??
20221219_194429.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back