Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some movies DEEPLY piss me off............red rage piss me off. I'm watching a movie that I thought it didn't have any of my triggers. Well it does. I'm watching to see what kind of payback this damn CIA spook gets.
I hope it's painful, slow and deeply humiliating. I so hope it's 'tasty'!

Hes kinda done that one.....he grow canna like a King....so maybe now is the time to Consider Teaching.....:growing:

Morning dog walks........a Doc was saying the other day that 1 Minute in the sun as it rises..is the most valuable time of day.

So...sunrise dog walks.....:eyebrows:.

I must be rich because I watch the sunrise more often than not.

My throat burned for a week just looking at it..
:crying::crying::crying:
View attachment 1548317
hmmm. The last time I played with fittings like that I was working on a diesel fuel system. Perhaps the stoner involved in the "genuity" was a mechanic. Hey @WildBill, you the guilty party? How's the weather down there now that I have yer undivided?

All considered though, I think I'll stick to my AirMax. :pighug:

I am not sure if it is the DG in the Unicorn or the full completion of the grow, but I am giddy as all heck :rofl: :pass::rofl:
giddy is good, period. IMO of course. And we know what that is worth - not a whole lot. :pighug:

The hydrometers in the Meph Wedding said it was time to bag them before they got too dry, so on the scale and in the bags they went. 100.79 grams, total for the grow was 319.4 grams. There was also 71 grams in frosty trim from them all.
View attachment 1548311
That should keep you happy for a while. Nice tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back