Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know in my solo if u dont pack the bowl where its filled to the brim it never even contacts the ceramic bucket the stem goes into!
exactly, just make sure the load is pushed clear of the bottom of the glass opening with a fingertip. Makes a big difference, no toasties. :pighug:

A now you seem em, now you don't moment. Ground blizz blows up, less than 2 minutes they're lost in white. New lens thru the dirty window and -20. No telling what wind chill. Same shit is kicking in today...........................
P1160965.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday stoners!

Ms. MOG and I spent 3 weeks in Australia and the rashers (their cut of bacon) was better than ours in the US. I am willing to try anything once and that is how many times I tried Vegimite while there. That is some awful stuff. You must have to be born into it. I have always eaten refried beans for breakfast burritos. It is the fried tomatoes for breakfast that I found unusual, now we have them all the time when the tomatoes are right.

Huevos Rancheros

View attachment 1547894View attachment 1547891

Eggs poached in Chili Verde. It was so good.

While I was finishing my breakfast I got a call from the Gluten free Bakery, my special order was ready. I could not get to my truck fast enough, I didn't even finish my coffee :yoinks:

View attachment 1547892

View attachment 1547893

@Mossy I truely wish I could share this with you. It is a bit of heaven.

I have to do some shopping before I can get high so BBL.
:drool: :bow:

Thanks for the info, going to grab a max for sure!

Going to get some extra tubes, which size do you use? I think i comes with a 70mm, think I should get the longer ones or does the shorter stay cool enough? Any other accessories I should consider?
I actually like the longer ones, they seem to stay cooler for longer. I ordered them by mistake, but that turned out lucky.

The longer ones make the unit less portable when inserted, but I just carry the stems capped and separate if I am going anywhere. Definitely order some extras, and also get some of the silicone caps for the stems. If you anticipate wanting to carry filled stems for days, or if you care that someone might smell them, get some of the pvc tubes as well, because as far as I know that is the only way to seal the small end, Arizer does not sell a silicone cap for the small diameter end of the stems.

Good luck with it, I hope you find the Max as ideal as I have. :pighug:

Thanks for the rep @Susitna, much appreciated. Saving lungs is good... :pighug:

I find even vaping gets my lungs a bit, so if I ever get the MCT tincture thing sorted out completely, there will be less time enjoying the AirMax for sleep. However, the tincture setup is still a work in progress and still needs a bit of help from the AirMax. :biggrin:

I made some "cure the munchies" brownies, my sister, niece and nephew are stopping by in a bit, I think I ate a third of them already......couldn't do that with medicated brownies.......:angel:

Our Freezer unit at work was -25C......I had to go with the boss on an inspection.

We had the correct clothing on...no problem ...but a few minutes in I Though...oh Ive got a bogey up me nose...no way to blow it or anything.....then the other side went.....and I realised it was the inside of me nostrils freezing up... :biggrin:

I had steel toe capped doc martins on and I could feel the steel toe caps trying to stick to me toes.........:pass:....no bare feet there.......
Steel toes at the temperature - not such a good idea eh? :biggrin:

The worst for me is my hands. At ~-20C or colder I have a bitch of a time keeping my fingers from freezing up. Too much history back in the day with sleet melting on my bare hands while fishing for winter steelhead trout.

Gloves are not doable, and mitts pretty much require hand warmers. Problem with hand warmers is that then my thumbs freeze up. One of these days, I will make some fleece mitts, and they will have enough room for a handwarmer in the thumb.

Feet are also a problem for me, but I have that sorted with outer fleece booties over the front of my ski boots or the ones I use for snowshoeing. :pighug:

I made some "cure the munchies" brownies, my sister, niece and nephew are stopping by in a bit, I think I ate a third of them already......couldn't do that with medicated brownies.......:angel:
Yeah, you could, if you were quick. The eating of a third of them anyway, the guests are another matter.

Mind you, if you ate a third of the batch of medicated, quickly or otherwise, you might not choose to do it again... :biggrin:

...I tried Vegimite while there. That is some awful stuff. You must have to be born into it...
An Aussie surfer girl I met in Maui taught me the secret to eating Vegemite. She slathered it on bread, then put cheddar cheese on top. Something in the cheddar cancels out the bitterness of the Vegemite. She was traveling with her suitcase full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back