Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Olderfart :pass:
They all look great but I was having a hard time deciding which one to pick as they all have similar features.

Max is probably the one, and with the ability to use while charging, battery life doesn't matter as much.

They have a bundle with the Max and XQ2 that looks really tempting but I don't know if I would use the XQ2 as much since I don't smoke in the house
I don't have as much mileage as others here, but I highly recommend the Max. It is a significant upgrade to the AirII, and I would have bought another AirII in a heartbeat. I teetered on the edge about the Arizer desktop, but the portable is quicker and easier to grab a hit in the middle of the night, so I stuck with the portable. The Max is the best of the bunch IMO. All the Arizer's are great, the glass stem design is a huge winner in my books. If you can get a Max at a huge discount, get out the credit card, you will not regret it. :pighug: :goodluck:

Rolled a couple joints of knows candy…..total fire!!!! :pass::smokeout:
01651A90-F8DD-45CA-80BA-72DE5D9A74A8.jpeg

The Max, Solo2, and Argo are portables. The Extreme Q and Tower look to be desktop :shrug:

I think the only real difference between the different portables is battery life. I'm kind of curious why they use ceramic elements when all the good dab rigs use quartz?
Maybe making a quartz bucket big enough for flower might be more difficult than making a single cylinder that heats. At any rate, the heater in the Max is fast, considerably faster than the AirII, plus the battery capacity is much larger than the AirII. I doubt that making the heater based on a quartz element would improve much. :pighug:

I actually like the ceramic better than quartz for dabs. The quartz has better flavor the first dab, but with no way to clean it, the flavor starts going downhill fast. Plus, having to replace the coil (Lookah) rather than clean it adds up. :pass:
After dealing with the stupid easy cleaning of the Arizer vapes, I am spoiled. I would find using a vape that I can't clean easily and well a PITA that I am not willing to put up with. :pighug:

After dealing with the stupid easy cleaning of the Arizer vapes, I am spoiled. I would find using a vape that I can't clean easily and well a PITA that I am not willing to put up with. :pighug:
The huni badger doesn’t take long to clean….and only needs it every second or third day with heavy use. :pass: Then again, I’m falling back in love with joints again, at the present moment…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: pretty simple to just dump an ash tray…

Maybe making a quartz bucket big enough for flower might be more difficult than making a single cylinder that heats. At any rate, the heater in the Max is fast, considerably faster than the AirII, plus the battery capacity is much larger than the AirII. I doubt that making the heater based on a quartz element would improve much. :pighug:
I know in my solo if u dont pack the bowl where its filled to the brim it never even contacts the ceramic bucket the stem goes into!

Clean vape stems….whats that?!? :crying:
image.jpg

The desktop arizers have quartz bowl pieces. It works because they use forced hot air to blow through the weed and push the vapor out the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back