Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just run a qtip dunked in iso around the stems of the argo and they come out like new. Quick and easy and probably only clean them maybe every 5-10 times they're filled

I don't have as much mileage as others here, but I highly recommend the Max. It is a significant upgrade to the AirII, and I would have bought another AirII in a heartbeat. I teetered on the edge about the Arizer desktop, but the portable is quicker and easier to grab a hit in the middle of the night, so I stuck with the portable. The Max is the best of the bunch IMO. All the Arizer's are great, the glass stem design is a huge winner in my books. If you can get a Max at a huge discount, get out the credit card, you will not regret it. :pighug: :goodluck:

Thanks for the info, going to grab a max for sure!

Going to get some extra tubes, which size do you use? I think i comes with a 70mm, think I should get the longer ones or does the shorter stay cool enough? Any other accessories I should consider?

you would not last long on our deck with bare feet at the moment. -25C out there a bit earlier, and not a heck of a lot warmer now. In fact, if you If you went out there with, and I hate to use the word, moist feet, your feet might weld themselves to the deck until the next thaw. :crying:

Decades ago when I lived in another cold place, an adolescent friend of mine thought the frost on that axe head looked tasty. Licking it off didn't go well at all. :pighug:

Our Freezer unit at work was -25C......I had to go with the boss on an inspection.

We had the correct clothing on...no problem ...but a few minutes in I Though...oh Ive got a bogey up me nose...no way to blow it or anything.....then the other side went.....and I realised it was the inside of me nostrils freezing up... :biggrin:

I had steel toe capped doc martins on and I could feel the steel toe caps trying to stick to me toes.........:pass:....no bare feet there.......

Okay it’s Christmas dad joke time. Let me know if you figure it out.

81C1F988-8509-4E00-8ACC-0A2A1D47B609.jpeg

credit: @Offthemarkcomic

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday stoners!

Beans for breakfast isn't a thing in the US lol

I spent a couple months in Australia and grew to enjoy it though, and that stubby British bacon. Vegemite was not good at all however :nono:

Ms. MOG and I spent 3 weeks in Australia and the rashers (their cut of bacon) was better than ours in the US. I am willing to try anything once and that is how many times I tried Vegimite while there. That is some awful stuff. You must have to be born into it. I have always eaten refried beans for breakfast burritos. It is the fried tomatoes for breakfast that I found unusual, now we have them all the time when the tomatoes are right.

Huevos Rancheros

IMG_20221218_104532043_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221218_104645531.jpg

Eggs poached in Chili Verde. It was so good.

While I was finishing my breakfast I got a call from the Gluten free Bakery, my special order was ready. I could not get to my truck fast enough, I didn't even finish my coffee :yoinks:

IMG_20221218_120439997.jpg

IMG_20221218_120622913.jpg

@Mossy I truely wish I could share this with you. It is a bit of heaven.

I have to do some shopping before I can get high so BBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back