Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1671392300292.gif

View attachment 1547735

Look at the plight of him............:doh:...look at his feet..........pfft.......

View attachment 1547737

Mucky bloody hound......:pass:
when ours looks like that (any time there is wet dirt within 50k), she now knows enough to jump into the bathtub for the foot rinse. The only reason she jumps in is that she hates being lifted in even worse, and jumping in is the only alternative. Inevitable result of muddy paws. :pighug:

You wouldn't have said that if you went on the patio with my bare feet this morning.......... :biggrin: ...it was Freezing....:crying:
you would not last long on our deck with bare feet at the moment. -25C out there a bit earlier, and not a heck of a lot warmer now. In fact, if you If you went out there with, and I hate to use the word, moist feet, your feet might weld themselves to the deck until the next thaw. :crying:

Decades ago when I lived in another cold place, an adolescent friend of mine thought the frost on that axe head looked tasty. Licking it off didn't go well at all. :pighug:

I bought some because tv said it was gross. I wanted to see how gross, I threw the jar away after a bite on toast....never again. Gotta have a good following though. They're still making it.
I used to love it back when I could eat toast. Different strokes eh? The wife wouldn't touch the stuff with a barge pole. :pighug:

I'm not a fan of quartz. I just don't like the flavour it adds to a concentrate, and then there's that pesky silicosis thing. Maybe I'm paranoid, I dunno. I like the ceramic heating elements like the G'Pen Connect employs much better..
What is silicosis? :pass:

Dog walk was quick. :pighug:

trust me, i've gotten to be an old hand at the "quick walkie" :doh: :superhero: :smoking: ppp

edit: bundle up for 10 min....take dog out for 5 min....return/unbundle for 10 min....u do the math :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back