Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome world cup final going on. 2 goals in extra time is absurd
Im waiting til cowboy game to get my sports on! T-minus 19min…..
1671385296288.gif

What an awesome world cup final going on. 2 goals in extra time is absurd
Did u hear about the dude that made some crazy like 10+ team parlay for $26 and had france won today he woulda won $567,000 or something close to that! Heard it on sports radio yesterday or day before but this morning heard an interview of that dude where he said screw it and took the buyout option and cashed in like $285,000 or somewhere around there! Think it was bunch of different leagues and conference championships he had picked winners on and all woulda came down to today! Guess he didn’t wanna risk it! Not sure i would either! :nono:

I actually like the ceramic better than quartz for dabs. The quartz has better flavor the first dab, but with no way to clean it, the flavor starts going downhill fast. Plus, having to replace the coil (Lookah) rather than clean it adds up. :pass:
Yeah i can understand that IMPO I am getting away from the straw style/ nectar collector ones they have propose don't get me wrong I still use my seahorse for cleaning out rosin jars so I get every last bit.. that is the main reason I got unicorn was for the quartz cup like a banger clean up is ez-pz just use a q-tip when it's hot or soak in some ISO room temp:cooldance: this is my orignal one I have three coils open all still work like new just didn't feel like cleaning at the time so I opened a new one
image.jpg
image.jpg

:pass:

Yeah i can understand that IMPO I am getting away from the straw style/ nectar collector ones they have propose don't get me wrong I still use my seahorse for cleaning out rosin jars so I get every last bit.. that is the main reason I got unicorn was for the quartz cup like a banger clean up is ez-pz just use a q-tip when it's hot or soak in some ISO room temp:cooldance: this is my orignal one I have three coils open all still work like new just didn't feel like cleaning at the time so I opened a new one
View attachment 1547843View attachment 1547844
Ah! They don’t have those for the mini. I think the next one I’m getting will be the puffco peak pro. You can just drop the ceramic atomizer right into iso to clean…although the huni Badger is totally doing it’s job….makes big clouds too…

View attachment 1547843View attachment 1547844
I'm not a fan of quartz. I just don't like the flavour it adds to a concentrate, and then there's that pesky silicosis thing. Maybe I'm paranoid, I dunno. I like the ceramic heating elements like the G'Pen Connect employs much better..

Ah! They don’t have those for the mini. I think the next one I’m getting will be the puffco peak pro. You can just drop the ceramic atomizer right into iso to clean…although the huni Badger is totally doing it’s job….makes big clouds too…
Yup I know and new Q7 mini doesn’t take them either only the big unicorn:cuss:… I also want to try puffco but like you say my toys get the job done… and at the end of the day when all else fails a banger and torch doesn’t let down especially if you get a nice banger and cap with some terp pearls takes it to a whole new level :dizzy::baked:

I'm not a fan of quartz. I just don't like the flavour it adds to a concentrate, and then there's that pesky silicosis thing. Maybe I'm paranoid, I dunno. I like the ceramic heating elements like the G'Pen Connect employs much better..
To each their own I guess I like my gpen and still use occasionally but go for the the quartz most of the time :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back