Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd pheno of 9lb hammer s1, smells of onions funky spice an berry's. As usual this is done with my living coco organic method. Happy Sunday friends
20221217_124304.jpg
20221217_124159.jpg

Thanks @Olderfart :pass:
They all look great but I was having a hard time deciding which one to pick as they all have similar features.

Max is probably the one, and with the ability to use while charging, battery life doesn't matter as much.

They have a bundle with the Max and XQ2 that looks really tempting but I don't know if I would use the XQ2 as much since I don't smoke in the house
I though both of them were desktop vapes? The solo 1&2 are their portable options! :d5:

I though both of them were desktop vapes? The solo 1&2 are their portable options! :d5:
The Max, Solo2, and Argo are portables. The Extreme Q and Tower look to be desktop :shrug:

I think the only real difference between the different portables is battery life. I'm kind of curious why they use ceramic elements when all the good dab rigs use quartz?

The Max, Solo2, and Argo are portables. The Extreme Q and Tower look to be desktop :shrug:

I think the only real difference between the different portables is battery life. I'm kind of curious why they use ceramic elements when all the good dab rigs use quartz?
I believe the quartz is newer tech.. Most older dags rigs were ceramic or titanium from what I've seen... still doesn't explain why the flower vapes aren't quartz though:shrug::doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back