Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Saturday stoners.

I am 70+ pages behind :rofl: Let me handle that.

Yes.

No.

Too much Cal mag. and learn how to water.

Thank you for the reps.

All caught up.

Seriously if some one needed something please re-post.

Talking about Cal-mag, since we started an information war against the over-use of Cal-Mag several years ago my observation of the problem has gone way down even with noobs! This is AFN making better growers around the world. :bighug: Thank you.
DAmn, I'll have to remember this technique. Even better than going backwards for x pages. :pighug: :crying:

Today, I learned h2o2 works well to induce vomiting in a dog that ate 10 pot brownies :doh:
How did Loki make out @Kyote, I am a bit behind here...

Notice most of you don’t give table scraps and stuff to your dogs, but my rescue hound grew up in the Deep South, eating better bbq scraps from dumpsters than any dried rubbish from a bag. Unless I sweeten the pot, he ain’t in.
Ours is so food oriented that we have yet to find something that she will not eat. On occasion, some of her food focus while out and about has not worked out so well. :pighug:

Any of the Arizer units are a good buy, IMO. I have owned the AirII and AirMax. The latter is my tool of choice now after the former did a hard dive onto a hard floor and broke the display. Contrary to the descriptions, these and the ArGo function as convection vapes if you load them properly. The other advantages I love are that you can load a bunch of stems and cap them, so when I sleep at night, I can have a fresh one ready to go if I need it. The other design thing I absolutely love is how easy these things are to keep clean. Stupid, dumb moron proof easy. Just pop the stems in 99%ISO for a couple hours, rinse with warm water, and let dry, and the things are literally good as new. No other vape that I have tried is so dead easy to effectively clean, and the stems last forever if you don't break them. In four years, I broke one, so not a big deal.

Anyway, good luck with vape shopping. IMO, don't bother looking for dual purpose, just get a nice vape for flower, and a separate one for rosin if you get a press. :pighug:
Thanks @Olderfart :pass:
They all look great but I was having a hard time deciding which one to pick as they all have similar features.

Max is probably the one, and with the ability to use while charging, battery life doesn't matter as much.

They have a bundle with the Max and XQ2 that looks really tempting but I don't know if I would use the XQ2 as much since I don't smoke in the house

Well, up early. So… made chili and in the crock pot til dinner, made canna-butter brownies, and canna- butter peanut butter cookies. Both have butterfinger crumbles in them so should be tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back