Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf u burnt that too! :haha::crying:

JK pepperoni and mushroom is me faves for pizza! :d5:
Yeah now that I will agree it was in there just a minute too long any longer and it would be burnt it's about prefect... Me too except there not the kind of mushrooms that everyone else is talking about :rolleyes1::lol:

Yeah now that I will agree it was in there just a minute too long any longer and it would be burnt it's about prefect... Me too except there not the kind of mushrooms that everyone else is talking about :rolleyes1::lol:
Looks like a perfect crust to me :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I got some of them too! Maybe i should haul butt to the smoke shop and come home and eat some since i aint got shit to do tonight or in the morning! :eyebrows::headbang:

I got some of them too! Maybe i should haul butt to the smoke shop and come home and eat some since i aint got shit to do tonight or in the morning! :eyebrows::headbang:
You said that last sunday:rolleyes1::lol:.... I was gonna ask how that went but guess that answers that question :d5:

You said that last sunday:rolleyes1::lol:.... I was gonna ask how that went but guess that answers that question :d5:
I had to help my mom for those 2 markets on Sat and Sun and my back was too fucked up to have possibly enjoyed them! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back