Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just feeding it with a whoel lot silly things, and it got most of it done. Especially code writing can be done also, or it can assist with "feedback", even proposes solutions etc...thinking of it..try to ask it and watch the answer
i got more than 20 shell scripts optimized, got letter/answer proposals. just look on the net for chatGPT ...youl find really astounding things.

i was just feeding it with a whoel lot silly things, and it got most of it done. Especially code writing can be done also, or it can assist with "feedback", even proposes solutions etc...thinking of it..try to ask it and watch the answer
i got more than 20 shell scripts optimized, got letter/answer proposals. just look on the net for chatGPT ...youl find really astounding things.
I was about to try it, but they wanted my phone number. Am I paranoid much? Yup.

I’m confused now I use the gray bag this is what I do notice the correction it is buds and bloom(fish bone meal) during flower View attachment 1547309View attachment 1547311
I think I'll get a couple bags of that and see how well it works with Earthboxes on the next run after the year. I'll give them a call about that first. Gonna set 'em up the same as I did this last time, build the nute bank at the time of set up to give it time to be fully ready for flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back