Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tag me when you do that I have thought hard about buying a box and trying it but got enough stuff going atm

And yes thanks for the rep @Kirka88 anytime just tag me if need any help always willing to help if I can
Get a EB Jr and test it. Most of the autos we grow are great in a Jr. Bigger girls would need more dressings, but better in a Regular.
If you look at the first page of my current grow in my sig, you see how I set them up.

20221216_132137.jpg
:face: ppp

Get a EB Jr and test it. Most of the autos we grow are great in a Jr. Bigger girls would need more dressings, but better in a Regular.
If you look at the first page of my current grow in my sig, you see how I set them up.

Thanks but that's what I want you to do that way I can learn from your mistakes:pop::d5: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For my outdoor grows I always remove about 1/3 of the existing soil and replace it with my own compost from my composters then amend with perlite, greensand and kelp.
Indoors I've just started amending by top dressing with EWC and my plants seemed to live this. I never knew it helps with gnats that's great! I'm seriously kicking around the idea of ordering red wigglers? And starting a small EW
farm
EWC is 0 help with bugs if u buy processed stuff! U need live stuff from a worm farm and then it will have beneficial bugs in it lots of the time! :d5:

@Frank the Dank @Mossy silleedawg sez :thanks:

and yes, she truly IS totally sillee....y'all know that, right-? jus checkin & carry on plz.... ;) ppp

Looking at the photo closely...very closely....I nearly unapproved it..... coz I Swear Gracie is flashing her Pussy.............

:crying:

I See something Tabby coloured in the top right of the shot.......... :crying:...yeh...its Late........ #IBlametheDope.....:smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back