Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love multipots, as long as the cultivars are similar in stature and cycle time. Keeping things easy, colorful and fast.
Bigger yield over single plant grow is
a bonus.
When you make your own seeds, sow away!!
With orgypots, making your own seeds is very important unless you are rich :smokeout:

For my outdoor grows I always remove about 1/3 of the existing soil and replace it with my own compost from my composters then amend with perlite, greensand and kelp.
Indoors I've just started amending by top dressing with EWC and my plants seemed to live this. I never knew it helps with gnats that's great! I'm seriously kicking around the idea of ordering red wigglers? And starting a small EW
farm

1671231567170.gif

People will see how good the method is once they try it but they will need a surplus of seeds :crying:

You only used so many seed coz you were Testing it out for indoor.....so you weren't sure how many would be Optimum Indoors under light.

Now Airpots have declared a 4 Spot with their pot divider............use it as a Model.....:biggrin: ....

I Wonder how many people we'll see do it now the Kit is available......:pass:....IMO.....I wouldn't Use the divider though........I Think part of what mixed pots enjoy is the mixed roots....the divider would Stop that....

Could be Wrong though.....:biggrin:

You only used so many seed coz you were Testing it out for indoor.....so you weren't sure how many would be Optimum Indoors under light.

Now Airpots have declared a 4 Spot with their pot divider............use it as a Model.....:biggrin: ....

I Wonder how many people we'll see do it now the Kit is available......:pass:....IMO.....I wouldn't Use the divider though........I Think part of what mixed pots enjoy is the mixed roots....the divider would Stop that....

I did 4 plants per 10 gal pot outside this summer and it worked ok.
Now Airpots have declared a 4 Spot with their pot divider
*Autopots

Right there with you Mossy. Multipot pals love to share root space. No reason to use a partition. Same is true of the unselected inhabitants. No reason to dig, just snip. Coexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back