Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta get one of them electric heated hoodies. Feels like that all the time and the charge lasts a decent time if you turn it off regularly. Otherwise mine lasts about 4 hours constantly on.

Ya, I've been eyeing those. Might have to. I pretty much wear fleece lined pants between Dec and Feb

Morning @Talonxracer i ment to mention, back in the day my parents friends had a place up in your part of the country. We used to go up there year round. Great times! Unfortunately they don't have the place anymore so it's been a long time since I was up there.

You gotta get one of them electric heated hoodies. Feels like that all the time and the charge lasts a decent time if you turn it off regularly. Otherwise mine lasts about 4 hours constantly on.
As soon as they start catching fire like iphone batts, I'm out.

Morning @Talonxracer i ment to mention, back in the day my parents friends had a place up in your part of the country. We used to go up there year round. Great times! Unfortunately they don't have the place anymore so it's been a long time since I was up there.
It is gorgeous up here, even in the winter for the most part.

Morning all...happy everydays Friday cause I'm retired day.....got chilly last night, 48f, coffee hot n tasty...won't get above 70f today so not sure how much will get done...went ahead an cut out that non flowering girl last night, too much effort.

has anyone here feed some stoner questions to openai/chatgpt already? Experiencing that is like the first hit from a bong in life.
I'm blown now for two days from that hit and still not recovered.
Happy Weekend everyone.

:pighug: Proper Stoner.........:bravo:...even I cant Translate that one...........:pass:...Well Done.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back