Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3791.JPG

Can you see them everywhere self seeded in the gravel........?

IMG_3790.JPG

First Nasturtium flower.....bit battered from the storm......but a glowing orb of sunshine in the winter..... :headbang: ...Blessed.....:pass:

IMG_3801.JPG

Me Free tomato......... :headbang: ...I cut it back October-ish.........it revegged..........:pass:

Still at the mercy of the weather....but for now it is Trying hard...........:watering:..with very little Help.....

My Type of plant......:crying:

Finally finished!
Sour Stomper, Double Grape and 3BOG are in bags in the Freezer.
Fugue State was broken down to limbs and in paper bags.
Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER is in Wild Bill's Canna Drying Box with fans removed and whole.
I moved Purple Kong to the 4x4. I should have used yo-yos, but bamboo id what I had.

You burned two joints while in line at the grocery store? I doubt that you would get away with that here, but I have never tried it. :shrug: :pighug:
I was with someone I knew so they held my place in the que looool cheeky

nice, I suppose you will be harvesting for oil around nowish?

Nope.....believe it or not......I planted them for the Leaves.......and because they made cheap screeing for the place next door.... :biggrin:
Dried olive leaves have a multitude of health benefits.....:biggrin:...

This is my excess hosing there in the middle of the picture,

Yup.....:headbang:...that is your spanish solar hot water system........:biggrin:.......I was gonna say it would be better on your roof off the ground.....but your roof has the shade.

I can tell you are Remote by that photo.....coz no one has stolen your solar panels.......:biggrin: ....apparently that is big business here....stealing solar systems.

nope, none of that around here,

Shame...a lot of the eco houses use it....:headbang:...but it is an invasive Pain.

Lucky in the sense that all the water comes from the stream, but as witnessed this summer that is unreliable

We were always Dry in August coz the farmers dont work August....so they kept the water off in a resevoir and any canal repairs were made then.......
Until the Flood....now I Think they keep the resevoir levels down so we do get water in August.....but I always have the butts topped up...incase.......:headbang:

Very nice, makes things a lot easier

You want me to let you know when the plot next door goes up for sale......?...........:eyebrows:........

we cannot put mains in there unless I build a shepherds hut or barn,

We have a Cabin.....similar here....we are not allowed Permanent buildings....but we have the garage which would make a great 2 bedroom holiday flat because it was already there as an olive drying hut....:headbang:

You are not supposed to stay here permanent either....but....whos to Know......?......:pass:

The farmers are glad we are coz we are the guard dogs for their plots......:biggrin:

the best and worst thing is it is at the arse end of nowhere,

Yup....you have every stoners Dream there.....the house on a secluded spot with no neighbours........but my Practicality Measure says.....if you broke your leg......would you die from it......coz yo have no neighbors/phone connection....?

Especially if it is for retirement....when you get old and less able to walk/work....:biggrin:

I will have to look in to the agricultural water to see if that is an option as there is an old agri concrete tank which I mjst have been used for fertigating the crops when it was running.

It is well worth having if you can.....enough water for 11.000 sq meter plot....for less than 200 euros a year......:headbang:..

Can you work from home.......?....I'm sure it is Portugal that gives people moving from the UK a 10 YEAR tax break ...to encourage you to move over.

there is an old agri concrete tank which I mjst have been used for fertigating the crops when it was running.

That's normally your fresh water tank.....friend just tiled his out coz it was dropping to bits.......:headbang: ...

The locals tell me is it is the 'wild' version of the Black Iberian pig, and they hang around this area due to the abundance of acorns

You need to get in with a local hunter...have you Seen the price of the Ibreian acorn fed pigs....could pay for your Solar......:shooty:

has anyone here feed some stoner questions to openai/chatgpt already? Experiencing that is like the first hit from a bong in life.
I'm blown now for two days from that hit and still not recovered.
Happy Weekend everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back