Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought moose were about the same size as deer. We have a million deer here. Lyme disease capitol of the world. Until I went to Maine and saw a moose that you could probably drive a Volkswagen underneath. Those suckers are yuge :yoinks:
Yes, they are particularly huge when you are looking up at them from the driver's seat of a small car. The center of their chest would be at about eyeball height.

If you ducked quickly enough, you might get away with a broadside hit with a VW bug. If you didn't duck, you would be dead. You might even be dead if you ducked, but that would be from being crushed from above rather than from the front. Bottom line, if you are going to hit a moose duck, and hope that it gets all the way past your seat position when it climbs over the car. :biggrin: Just theory mind you, so far I have managed to avoid trying it. :pighug:

Yes, they are particularly huge when you are looking up at them from the driver's seat of a small car. The center of their chest would be at about eyeball height.

If you ducked quickly enough, you might get away with a broadside hit with a VW bug. If you didn't duck, you would be dead. You might even be dead if you ducked, but that would be from being crushed from above rather than from the front. Bottom line, if you are going to hit a moose duck, and hope that it gets all the way past your seat position when it climbs over the car. :biggrin: Just theory mind you, so far I have managed to avoid trying it. :pighug:
They tell us here to hit the gas instead of the brakes before you hit the deer so that it rolls over the car instead of hitting the windshield :joy:

1671166136218.gif

They tell us here to hit the gas instead of the brakes before you hit the deer so that it rolls over the car instead of hitting the windshield :joy:

This week last year I tagged a deer goin 70+ in a Subaru Outback. All 4 airbags deployed. 18K in damages and they didn't total the car as used car prices were so high last year. No bueno! The county I'm in has the highest deer population in VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back