Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone :headbang:

34*f, I went to bed with 8" of fresh snow, it turned to rain over night and now there is just 2" of slush! Missy had to go out, when she completed her morning tasks she wanted back in asap!

Afternoon @Talonxracer ....dirty dog weather here.....I just spring cleaned Wednesday to move the dust around so I could get the Xmas decorations up....washed all the settee covers.....and I might as well not have bothered coz we are dragging mud in......sigh.......:doh:

Still....it looks more seasonal with the decorations up huh...........?....................:pass:

IMG_3797.JPG

hi, i am hooked all morning. google it or watch for that string/hashtag in any social media. First watch and read some about it, then try it yourself and get blown. If you like it or not, if you find it dystopian or utopian...its available...so like any "questionable" thing, i dont want to advertise it tooo loud. But it freaks me out.

Morning @Xmas ... :pass: ..sharing one......you up Early..........?

Yes, had some things to do today and i went to bed early. Had to take some subscribed medicine yesterday as things got to heavy for my brain and body to handle - ( Thought i was GOD and that i was sent here to observe while the humans destroyed the planet/themselves)

But a lovely day today with -19c degrees outside. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back