Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy friday to you bro. I got a short day today. Can’t complain about that but the six inches of snow makes for it to be a bitch. Atleast it happened on a friday.
No short day for me but we got 3-5” of wet heavy snow should be fun to clean up but like you said at least it’s on Friday so it can wait till Saturday to get cleaned :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, had some things to do today and i went to bed early. Had to take some subscribed medicine yesterday as things got to heavy for my brain and body to handle - ( Thought i was GOD and that i was sent here to observe while the humans destroyed the planet/themselves)

But a lovely day today with -19c degrees outside. :biggrin:

Fingers crossed it is just the new meds. Reality or not...being God looking at the World would be too big a big burden for anyone to carry.

Well known site fact that some of the members drop into god-complex mode in winter. It is like a form of winter depression... :headbang:

8846f84f-3dda-402e-89fb-2cf2d1671457.jpeg

Fingers crossed it is just the new meds. Reality or not...being God looking at the World would be too big a big burden for anyone to carry.

Well known site fact that some of the members drop into god-complex mode in winter. It is like a form of winter depression... :headbang:

Yeah, well i was silver when it happen so it wasn’t the meds fault :dizzy:

Have it ever crossed your mind why some people are attracted to cannnabis?

Some people like to grow it, and are masters at it and some people just like to smoke it?

The plant itself with her leafs are esthetic, correct and beautiful….

Have it ever crossed your mind why some people are attracted to cannnabis?

Yes....because it is Medicine....and humans like any other species on the planet have the ability to self medicate..... :pass: ...it is in our Genes.....and is an Amazing Ability.....

No Doubt in my mind.......:headbang:

Good morning @Dale's Proper Bud :pass:

Unicorn is loaded and charging.......:headbang:

Step Away from the Unicorn @Talonxracer :shooty:...I Thought you Unicorn owners were in for a Live Smoke off tonight......?.....

unicor.gif

I planted them for the Leaves.......and because they made cheap screening for the place next door

hey there Mossy - how goes? once again, another useful tip, there are circa 60-80 old olive trees - haven't really counted so plenty of raw ingredients. No neighbours here :cheers:

but I always have the butts topped up
have to get that timed right, If I fill the big tank early summer - it should last until the stream wakes up again in Autumn, as I am not there long enough to use it

Yup....you have every stoners Dream there.....the house on a secluded spot with no neighbours........but my Practicality Measure says.....if you broke your leg......would you die from it......coz yo have no neighbors/phone connection....?
too true, initially I had satellite, but turned it all off, and now there is no reception of any kind until I wander over to Spain.
Can you work from home.......?....I'm sure it is Portugal that gives people moving from the UK a 10 YEAR tax break ...to encourage you to move over.
when I am working it involves a lot of travelling for meetings and stuff, but as long as there is an airport near by its all good.
They also have the golden visa programme, and various agri-tourism funds etc...they are really trying to drive ay form of foreign investment (which if course is understandable) I think it is a beautiful place and everyone seems to ignore it and as a result it is empty and cheap. Once I leave Lisbon for the 3 hour drive, I barely see another car - its nuts.

Thanks again Mossy :pass:

Good morning @Dale's Proper Bud :pass:

Unicorn is loaded and charging.......:headbang:

Morning talon:toke: 7hrs to go for till I can hit the unicorn just little dabs now:eyebrows::headbang:
Yes....because it is Medicine....and humans like any other species on the planet have the ability to self medicate..... :pass: ...it is in our Genes.....and is an Amazing Ability.....

No Doubt in my mind.......:headbang:

Step Away from the Unicorn @Talonxracer :shooty:...I Thought you Unicorn owners were in for a Live Smoke off tonight......?.....
:crying::yeahthat: Think talon might need a nap too so he can stay up past 9pm:lol::rolleyes1:

Also thanks for the reps :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back