Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morn I did a dump run and then to the store for supplies,,,,, shouldn't hit the Unicorn before heading out,,:pass:,,grocery shopping while stoned gets expensive:shrug: but at least I got a half dozen apple fritters to take care of the munchies :headbang:
That is exactly why the wife won’t take me grocery shopping she swears when I go it’s 100$ more then normal :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:yoinks:...you mean your still giving any at all? :yoinks:
il_794xN.3907601079_510v.jpg

That is exactly why the wife won’t take me grocery shopping she swears when I go it’s 100$ more then normal :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m not allowed to do any buying when stoned… I start by buying what I went to buy and then u see another thing, then another….. that’s not even on munchies brain either.
i went to curry’s (electrical store) a year or so ago to get a new PS5 controller. I came out with 2 and 2 switch controllers too ahahahahah

Trying to keep hubby occupied and less nudgy about my gardening projects. Bought him a Stitch because he liked Sonic the Hedgehog when my son had his 3DS. Hoping he can figure out how to use it. We are old and losing our marbles…well not me, just stoned morn til night.
What we do to grow.

I’m not allowed to do any buying when stoned… I start by buying what I went to buy and then u see another thing, then another….. that’s not even on munchies brain either.
i went to curry’s (electrical store) a year or so ago to get a new PS5 controller. I came out with 2 and 2 switch controllers too ahahahahah

Oh you mean like when I stoped at garden center the other day for airstones that cost <5$ and walked out with 150$ dollars in soil and amendments:doh::crying::crying::crying:

Heading out to fill up the gas tanks, get water and prepare for the storm.
Plenty of munchie material needed and a few j’s to pass out to anyone in the neighborhood offering to shovel.

The only ones I saw were the 20/20 seeds but I didn't look any further either...
20/20 mendo is a big supporter on here! They offer free beans for grow n shows on the regular so once u have cultivators badge u wont need to buy from them again unless something really grabs your attention and makes u not wanna wait! :d5:

20/20 mendo is a big supporter on here! They offer free beans for grow n shows on the regular so once u have cultivators badge u wont need to buy from them again unless something really grabs your attention and makes u not wanna wait! :d5:
To get a cultivator badge I'm guessing you need to document a grow start to finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back