Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to him in PM about pumpkin smash winning the other day after for APK and he told me ATM they are still only reg’s but he is sending me a sample pack of his other lastest work
Yeah, got 1st batch as freebies from when he first started on here and was impressed as hell....I normally don't do regs but was impressed enough to wanna get more of them.

thank is it just the Twenty20 stuff or are there others didn’t see any banner for that:thanks::biggrin:

Talked to him in PM about pumpkin smash winning the other day after for APK and he told me ATM they are still only reg’s but he is sending me a sample pack of his other lastest work :woohoo1::woohoo:
The only ones I saw were the 20/20 seeds but I didn't look any further either...

Ive got a laundry list of seeds I want, but I dont have the pocket book to buy them. Also I think I gotta slow down until I expand my grow space anyway. A 3x3 is a little more limited than I would have thought. At least for me.
The seed addiction is real, I feel the pain lol. I had to go to smaller pots just so I can grow more plants and work through my collection.

We're lucky here. Once the state realized they could tax it heavy in the recreational shops they were all in. Which is fine by me cause that allows me 12 plants (2 adults legally).
The fall in new England is tough it gets really wet and then there are these little moths are everywhere (they love buds) but hey I'll take it lol
We've been trying to get it on the ballot since they opened up medical and they keep shutting it down when it's too late to fix what they say is the problem and resubmit. Fvcking Gvmnt. DeSantis and a bunch of them are adamant to keep it illegal and they know if we get to vote on it, it'll pass and there's nothing they can do at that point, so they work to keep us from voting on it.

The seed addiction is real, I feel the pain lol. I had to go to smaller pots just so I can grow more plants and work through my collection.
Yeah, I know......figuring out a wicking solo cup system to try to do the same. These 4 gal auto pots just get em to big to do more than 6 at a time.

Try getting addicted to buying Harley parts. They call it HD cause ain't nothing less than a Hundred Dollars hahaha
We've been trying to get it on the ballot since they opened up medical and they keep shutting it down when it's too late to fix what they say is the problem and resubmit. Fvcking Gvmnt. DeSantis and a bunch of them are adamant to keep it illegal and they know if we get to vote on it, it'll pass and there's nothing they can do at that point, so they work to keep us from voting on it.
Yes that's a real bummer. I wish they'd legalize it on a federal level but even then you'd have individual states fighting it. I really fail to see why these states are so dead set against it. And don't even start with the whole drug testing to keep your job stuff it's insane

"Papou, Papou, we have to goooo nowwwww!!!"

Ack, fine, fire up the bus and off we gooo......

This is one thing that...
I was going to wait a while before we talked about
Maybe we'll talk about it now so you can think about it
Because you all,
We all have to make some kind of plans for ourselves
It's a free concert from now on
But the one major thing you have to remember tonight
When you go back up to the woods
To go to sleep or if you stay here
Is that the man next to you is your brother
And you damn well better treat each other that way

The

Thanks they said the BOGO seed packs have 2 packs of the seeds for the price of the one so I went ahead and ordered them lol. I'm guessing you can't apply the discount but honestly didn't ask since it amounted to like 4.50
Ah. Not exactly a multiverse sale but a breeder promo. Same promo at Neptune and nasc I think. I think multiverse is also giving out gnome freebies at the moment, so you might get that too

20? lol That is like taking a elevator in in Mach-speed!

Certainly is........ :pass: .....

The transform on my view on things have rapidly changed over the last 5 years.

It is how we Evolve........... :pass: .....IMO it is Easier as you get Older......you don't give as many shits..........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back