Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone.

Looks like my photo girls are telling me its time to switch them, all 3 have preflowers showing already
20221215_064709.jpg

Only decent pic I could get, but I think Im gonna veg for another week and then make the switch!

Sooooo...... your saying there is a BOGO sale I'm getting mixed vibes from that gif? IF so do you know how it works cause I am gonna be on it even though I don't need seeds :doh: Cause I've looked around twice now and can't find anything :help::paleo:

@Kirka88 this is what jp posted the other day only code I know of
I went to shop... Selected sativa... Right there were 3 types of Mendocino20 seed packs with BOGO deals.

Morning everyone.

Looks like my photo girls are telling me its time to switch them, all 3 have preflowers showing already
View attachment 1546968
Only decent pic I could get, but I think Im gonna veg for another week and then make the switch!
The
didn’t realize MVB was having BOGO sale don’t know how it works there :shrug: @JP1 posted discount code the other day don’t remember what it was
Thanks they said the BOGO seed packs have 2 packs of the seeds for the price of the one so I went ahead and ordered them lol. I'm guessing you can't apply the discount but honestly didn't ask since it amounted to like 4.50

Yeah its true, youd think theyd advertise that
Oh well I will
View attachment 1546969
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and advice. Yep the sites a tad confusing as is the whole payment part however they seemed pretty nice and helpful.
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on these...
Screenshot_20221215-081130_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and advice. Yep the sites a tad confusing as is the whole payment part however they seemed pretty nice and helpful.
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on these...
View attachment 1546971
I would but Ive spent too much building up my seed library. Even if they are bogo.

It is a killer, living away for 10 years in the sun was tops - back here I am struggling now, the plan is to finish up in Portugal hence the frequent trips sorting out the treehouse for when it is viable to go off grid and retire - you never know we could be neighbours (country wise) :cheers:
We are all neighbors, we just need to realize it.

I would but Ive spent too much building up my seed library. Even if they are bogo.
Lord knows I really didn't need more seeds hahaha.
For the tent (auto fems)
Ive still got 6 ak47 & 2 Zkittlez
Plus for outdoors (photo fems)
5 Durban poisons, 5 C99s & 2 amnesia lemons lol
but hey it's a damn site cheaper than Harley parts.

Only one I'm waiting on now is the APK drop from OSS.
Ive got a laundry list of seeds I want, but I dont have the pocket book to buy them. Also I think I gotta slow down until I expand my grow space anyway. A 3x3 is a little more limited than I would have thought. At least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back