Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
if something doesn’t kill you it will only make you stronger.
Except for the somethings that leave you battered, bruised, twisted and broken on the side of the road with your panties on backwards.......those just embarrass you.

Except for the somethings that leave you battered, bruised, twisted and broken on the side of the road with your panties on backwards.......those just embarrass you.

Yes, but that will give you time to reflect over what went wrong. Talk to everyone involved in the incident and truly talk so it never happens again. I believe to its possible to live in a safe and secure society if we start from zero and educating all the humans.

Im sorry, I don’t have time to explain at the moment, someone is stressing me.

Be safe and take care of each other.

Morning all....68f, good coffee, seems to be a rainy day, which is fine with me....dogs taken care of, only reason I didn't laze in bed a bit longer, Chloe gotta get her meds. ( 6am, 8am, 2pm, 8pm, 10 pm). Going to go ahead an chop that pita plant. Trying to stay on a 12/12 schedule just to test if it will start just goes against my need to simplify my grows. Already figured out 2 plants in one pot isn't a go in my set up as they grow thinner stalks and don't seem to really grab hold with their roots. Have had to secure those 4 plants to the sides of the 2 pots.

I believe to its possible to live in a safe and secure society
For the most part, yes, in small groups where each member is responsible for and accountable to the others of the group. Tribes, small towns etc. where the actions of those in charge are open for all to see. It's in the larger groups, cities, states, countries where we have problems because those in charge are far removed from those they are in charge of and it's too easy to cloud what they do in secrecy and daily life is just to stressful to bother watching what they are doing. Case in point: Qualified Immunity of those in charge ( police, govmnt workers, judges, leaders): there is no law anywhere saying they shouldn't be responsible for their actions or screw ups, yet because the highest court we have in the US has deemed it a need for them to be able to do their jobs without fear of FRIVOLOUS lawsuits and it has morphed into ANY lawsuits over time so they can do whatever they want now without fear of being held accountable at all........it all boils down to the Power Corrupts concept, and we venial humans are too prone to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back