Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temps have been pretty cold which takes us away from our regular grey dreary weather so it all good, I would rather have teh cold than wet and wind.

I remember being back in the UK one cold rain November and we pulled into the shops..hubby looked up and said look at that..
the skies are grey...the buildings are grey and the people are grey.......:pass:....and he was right.

Over here it can get bitter cold.....but Blue Sky...with sun.....and it makes a hell of a difference.....:headbang:

Morning @Xmas ...:pass:...sharing one......Good Mood.....?.....
Morning. Yes, I have got a good mood almost every day but I have not been to best at expressing myself in a positive way :thumbsup:

And after some figuring I have come to the conclusion that if something doesn’t kill you it will only make you stronger.

Its fantastic to live, learn and “transform” during life.

Good morning everyone!
17*f, 1st cup of coffee WAS hot, Buster is nagging for something, gotta figure out his demands before I can finish my coffee..... :shrug:

I remember being back in the UK one cold rain November and we pulled into the shops..hubby looked up and said look at that..
the skies are grey...the buildings are grey and the people are grey.......:pass:....and he was right.

Over here it can get bitter cold.....but Blue Sky...with sun.....and it makes a hell of a difference.....:headbang:
It is a killer, living away for 10 years in the sun was tops - back here I am struggling now, the plan is to finish up in Portugal hence the frequent trips sorting out the treehouse for when it is viable to go off grid and retire - you never know we could be neighbours (country wise) :cheers:

Morning @Talonxracer :coffee:

0310B7D2-968A-43AB-935C-BD606A108EE9.jpeg

In the middle of the day here, just in from a walk with the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back