Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Autoseeds.com thanks I'll will be starting theses in a couple weeks....and will post the whole way.......I still got 2 pink runtz at day62...once they are done and I flip tents dropping all 10 seeds at once.....thats all though....I'll run 3 5gal sips, 3 Rs grow bags on ac infinity self watering grow bases....and 3 5gal grassroots living soil grow bags on ac infinity self watering grow bases.in living soil and tealab compost teas.....and if need to top dress I willl....I'll be using Mushrooms naturally full cycle living soil, hydroton and happy frog only a little where I plant the seedling so I don't burn them....I love the way they came...lol to bad I can't say....MOG said they a watching....it's funny as shit....thanks so much Autoseeds.com I'm going to put some work in theses.....well i alwas do...
20221214_221958.jpg
20221214_222046.jpg

This cold front is playing hell with my joints and old injuries.
Cannatater helped me for several hours. I'm trying to tun in early.
Tomorrow should be smoother.......hopefully.
True Value Guy, "We have about the best paint matching system in the industry!" :face: :doh::blahblah:

NO SO MUCH! It glowed! One had lots of 'yeller' in it!
Both colors waaaaaaaaaaaaay off!

I have water waming. Just gotta mix a little water fer my drunkard Knows Candy. She sure floats those kegs.:funny:
And give my bag girls and last drink.

Hopefully tomorrow, the paint will match well enough. I'm not that damn picky.......waaaaaaaaaaay off! LOL!

Once that's done, I can work my girls!!!!!:baby::woohoo::cooldance::cooldance::woohoo::baby:

morning all - its Thursday :pass:
Temps have been pretty cold which takes us away from our regular grey dreary weather so it all good, I would rather have teh cold than wet and wind.
Right now it is -7 at 8:55am - starting to feel like our very own Mr Fish :crying:
0F4B37AD-B7B5-4582-9885-88DD94F95559_1_201_a.jpeg

Sunny conditions all day

morning all - its Thursday :pass:
Temps have been pretty cold which takes us away from our regular grey dreary weather so it all good, I would rather have teh cold than wet and wind.
Right now it is -7 at 8:55am - starting to feel like our very own Mr Fish :crying:
View attachment 1546913
Sunny conditions all day

Ugh...... :biggrin: ...Duvet Day............?...........:pass:

We have gone weirdly warm.....I Think it is the cloud cover....:pass:...two nights in a row we were 16C at 10pm...I was sitting with the window open coz it was clammy.

Rain hit torrential last night though....that should drop the temps.

I was Lucky....I was gonna leave the gangly girls out coz the forecast said light rain 2pm.....but I put them away.

The rain would have battered them...it was stotting back up off the patio.....:pass:

This cold front is playing hell with my joints and old injuries.

I Used to Laugh when my Mother said she could tell the weather by her bones.... :pass: ...until I found out it was True....

MORNING EVERYBODY............:yay1:....

I just got out the shower to go do our jobs....and hubbys friend phoned.....his car battery is flat.......can hubby go over and jump start it for him.....sigh.....

I put the coffee pot straight back on...more coffee and smokes for me.....whos Complaining....?..........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back