Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try getting addicted to buying Harley parts. They call it HD cause ain't nothing less than a Hundred Dollars hahaha

Yes that's a real bummer. I wish they'd legalize it on a federal level but even then you'd have individual states fighting it. I really fail to see why these states are so dead set against it. And don't even start with the whole drug testing to keep your job stuff it's insane
Oh yeah I'm coming off of a motorcycle addiction so I know all about that. Growing in comparison was way cheaper so I just went wild :crying: Used to build custom bikes pretty intensively as a side hobby for about 12 years but I found I just liked growing more as I got older and had kids. Had my eyes on a new indian to cruise around with the wife but I'm not sure I want to go down that rabbit *cough*money*cough* hole yet.

Ah. Not exactly a multiverse sale but a breeder promo. Same promo at Neptune and nasc I think. I think multiverse is also giving out gnome freebies at the moment, so you might get that too
That would be cool! Yes I suspect your dead on with the breeder promo and thanks.

Oh yeah I'm coming off of a motorcycle addiction so I know all about that. Growing in comparison was way cheaper so I just went wild :crying: Used to build custom bikes pretty intensively as a side hobby for about 12 years but I found I just liked growing more as I got older and had kids. Had my eyes on a new indian to cruise around with the wife but I'm not sure I want to go down that rabbit *cough*money*cough* hole yet.
The funny part is mine started out anxious especially on the highway. Now she gets tweaked if we go for a ride and it's less than 4 hours lol. Last spring we pulled outta mass and did skyline drive the blue ridge parkway then the back and head of the Dragon. To her credit she fit a weeks worth of clothes and stuff in the bike

The seed addiction is real, I feel the pain lol. I had to go to smaller pots just so I can grow more plants and work through my collection.
Im thinking about getting a 4x4. All I gotta do is buy another tent light and exhaust for my 3x3 cuz everything on it is oversized already.

Then I can grow 3 or 4 autos and start a couple photos in the 3x3 and finish their veg and flower in the 4x4. I wanna run some bigger photos and go more towards the sativa dom side and Im gonna need more space for that. Get a perpetual photo run going.

Im thinking about getting a 4x4. All I gotta do is buy another tent light and exhaust for my 3x3 cuz everything on it is oversized already.

Then I can grow 3 or 4 autos and start a couple photos in the 3x3 and finish their veg and flower in the 4x4. I wanna run some bigger photos and go more towards the sativa dom side and Im gonna need more space for that. Get a perpetual photo run going.
You'll love the extra headroom. Not sure how tall your 3x3 is but my 5x5 is 80" and it's great, so much height. I have yet to find a topped auto that will overgrow my height. Close but not quite lol. Love growing some nice sativas.

So this morn I did a dump run and then to the store for supplies,,,,, shouldn't hit the Unicorn before heading out,,:pass:,,grocery shopping while stoned gets expensive:shrug: but at least I got a half dozen apple fritters to take care of the munchies :headbang:

Try getting addicted to buying Harley parts. They call it HD cause ain't nothing less than a Hundred Dollars hahaha

Yes that's a real bummer. I wish they'd legalize it on a federal level but even then you'd have individual states fighting it. I really fail to see why these states are so dead set against it. And don't even start with the whole drug testing to keep your job stuff it's insane
Funny you should mention that, just aquired a 1969 BSA Royal Star.......in need of much love. Yeah, parts cost especially if you go back with original.

You'll love the extra headroom. Not sure how tall your 3x3 is but my 5x5 is 80" and it's great, so much height. I have yet to find a topped auto that will overgrow my height. Close but not quite lol. Love growing some nice sativas.
Its 6.5ft tall I havent come close to maxing the vertical space yet but I also dont want to. Since my light is meant for a 4x4 space I don't wanna get too close to it. This was my plan from the beginning but I wanted to wait longer...getting impatient...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back