Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure once it goes full time that will have to increase significantly.

:headbang:

The land is essentially a plot which in its day would have been an olive grove along the top half and vineyard along the bottom where there is a stream,

Must have been similar here coz our garage is down on the deeds as an Olive drying hut.....:pass:....

(but only cold water for now).

Hubbys Idea for solar hot water......?...run 200m of garden hose across the south facing roof side.......:biggrin: ...he says they would be as efficient as some of the solar water heaters which are basically copper pipe in a panel on the roof.......and it wouldnt cost 2 Grand.......:biggrin:

The Toilet has a hole of about 10 meters deep (I will fit a real porcelain one at some point, currently it is a wooden structure.

Here on the rural properties they say look for the Biggest Cactus......they used to stick them next to the cess tank to purify the waste.....:headbang:

Put a vegetable patch in which got mashed up by the wild boar,

Lucky we don't have them...they say they can do massive damage............................but they Taste Nice..............:chef:

:biggrin:

so far, more mistakes and restarts than successes but in the words of the late great Magnus Magnusson...I have started so I will finish.

Still ongoing here.......:watering:....instead of looking at plants and adapting the conditions...I am onto finding plants that Thrive in the conditions.....

It's a hell of a lot easier adapting to It than having to adapt it to you......

Stayed there a fair bit this year, but mid summer was crazy hot and the stream dried up so had to go to a hotel a fair trek away for daily showers which wore thin incredibly fast...so flew back in the end.

Can you not get Tanked water......?.....they are well set up for it here...

I do the grocery shopping for my house so we're usually well stocked with snacks since I never go sober :crying:
I do instacart shopping for peeps and always get stoned on my way so I almost always wind up with a small hand basket filled with personal stuff by time i make it to checkout! :rofl:

The seed addiction is real, I feel the pain lol. I had to go to smaller pots just so I can grow more plants and work through my collection.

So Many girls...so little space...........I'm with you ..... :headbang: ...grow smaller with more variety......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back