Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing autos you will notice they finish faster and you will use less megacrop, i am growing my 1st photo plant now and i see it damn near takes double the ppms as my autos do and while my autos i started at the same time all finished at day 60 something the photo is still flowering on day 110 or so needing 4-5 more weeks it looks like :face::doh:
They sure can take their sweet time and suck up the nutes lol. In a way it gives ya a little wiggle room cause you get to choose when to flip to 12/12.
My last run was jack the ripper cause I was looking for THCV. I really should have taken cuttings from those but I got lazy.
:doh:

Yes add it to the reservoir last after everything else is well dissolved and stir it in well.

I love meat loaf but I have had really bad meat loaf :chef:.

Millionaire Meatloaf By Mañ'O'Green
I made up this recipe my first year of college. Three of us would demolish this with mashed potatoes.

In a big stand mixer with the paddle blade :

1 egg
1/2 cup milk
I package of Meat Loaf Seasoning (any brand you like)

mix well then add:

1 cup sour dough croutons (or cooked rice) - stir to moisten.

Add to the mixer:

1# Lean ground Turkey or lean ground chuck.
1# Ground pork

1 large package of frozen vegetables ( something with Water Chestnuts are good I have used many different frozen mixes)
View attachment 1546085View attachment 1546089View attachment 1546090

Mix well. (start slow or you'll be doing a @Suki )

Topping see below.

Form a loaf in a baking dish leaving 1/2 inch around the entire loaf. As soon as you take it out of the oven @165°F internal temperature, use a turkey baster to remove any oil that has accumulated in the moat around the loaf. This must be done as soon as you take it out of the oven otherwise the meat loaf will soak the oil back in, in just a short time. Missing this step is why so many people think meat loaf is too fatty even when you use lean meats.

Bake in a 400°F oven for an hour or more until a thermometer reads 165°F internal temperature.

Now for the topping:

Catsup #1 in my book - the whole bottle is not too much:rofl:

I know there are a lot of peeps that do not like catsup so here are other toppings I have used successfully.

BBQ sauce

Fresh Salsa This was really good hot and not so much reheated or on sandwiches.

Thick Teriyaki sauce

A layer of Tater Tots baked covered for the first 30 minutes then browned for 20 and just before pulling out of the oven cover with Velveeta cheese and melt it.
Forget a public flogging if u put vegetables in your meatloaf here they would prob drag u into the town square and just light u on fire!

1670862055035.gif

Wife sent me this lol, kinda glad I'm not there to shovel :crying:

Glad the pup is enjoying though. Judging by the tracks on the porch, the chihuahua took one look and went back inside :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back