Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
51932FD3-AE9C-4A6A-9C37-7C88D8EAB7CB.jpeg

Wife sent this to me since it was on her social feed. But them damn angle grinders are no joke. I almost lost a finger when I was cutting down a frame for stock floor body drop on my 69 C10. Been a lot safer if I owned a cutting torch. View attachment 1546084
Mine got me good. Kicked back and got the back of my hand. Nasty injury, but I was lucky, it was not deep enough to do serious damage.

The problem was, I was cutting steel off a vehicle frame, and there was no safe operating position available. It was either do it with a dremel over an hour or two, or do it from the wrong angle. Got it done, but there was blood. :pighug:

Morning/good day, my new orgypot not even 3 weeks old is taking over my 2x2 tent

View attachment 1546133

The cage plant took a burn from my 2000ppm test lol backed down to 1600ppm where she likes it
View attachment 1546135
Buds are still stacking so i don't think i caused a issue, i need to defoliate more, its a never ending job with this plant lol
View attachment 1546134
What is that monster? I assume photoperiod. Wow. If you don't get a pound off her, I will be shocked. :worship:

while my autos i started at the same time all finished at day 60 something the photo is still flowering on day 110 or so needing 4-5 more weeks it looks like :face:

'Slike watching Paint Dry when you are Used to Autos huh.......?........... :pighug: ....you will get your Reward at harvest time.....

Looool
I’m a lone soldier when it comes to trimming, curing, chopping even looking after them. Mrs just reaps the benefits….. just sits and smokes it looool

Yup.....hubby get the compo for me..........:headbang:....thats his contribution.........

I don't know how I miscalculated when I told you her age, but my Ogreberry 2B is actually at day 71. Being sick has scrambled my brains...

:pass:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Nothing to do with the copious amounts of cannabis you ingest...........?.......

Attachments

• IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back