Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy :pass:

She's one year old lab/pointer mix...crazy energy lol
Not to mention food crazy if the lab genes are active. :biggrin: Sometimes our little mutt makes me wonder - she is not supposed to have labby in her background, but she would give them a run for focus on food. :pighug:

What is that monster? I assume photoperiod. Wow. If you don't get a pound off her, I will be shocked. :worship:
Cherry atomic sledgehammer - a photo plant i vegged for 85 or so days

I'm wanting 2lbs to make the wait worth it, i had a 100 day auto plant give me 1.5lb so the bar is set high :crying:

Not to mention food crazy if the lab genes are active. :biggrin: Sometimes our little mutt makes me wonder - she is not supposed to have labby in her background, but she would give them a run for focus on food. :pighug:

Oh yeah, she loves food...all food!

If I'm cooking and cutting up veggies, I'll give her pieces of carrot, lettuce, broccoli and she gobbles it up...guess she figures if I'm eating it, it's got to be good right?

They sure can take their sweet time and suck up the nutes lol. In a way it gives ya a little wiggle room cause you get to choose when to flip to 12/12.
My last run was jack the ripper cause I was looking for THCV. I really should have taken cuttings from those but I got lazy.
:doh:
i like being able to flip to flower when i want as i have had autos start flowering day 12 and stay small.

Take cuttings on all photos i say! just in case its a banger, i have 4 rooted clones of my big cage girl just in case she is good, all i know right now is she is big lol

if the lab genes are active.

"wut-?! did sumone say active lab genez-??" :doh: :rofl: ppp

20221207_153341.jpg

Cherry atomic sledgehammer - a photo plant i vegged for 85 or so days

I'm wanting 2lbs to make the wait worth it, i had a 100 day auto plant give me 1.5lb so the bar is set high :crying:
A two pounder, now there is a trim job. Might be time for some DIY tumbler action eh? :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back