Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
First dedicated grow for autos. I've thrown a few seeds when growing photos but they never really did much. Most likely due my complete inexperience with them and treating them like photos. Everyone here's been a tremendous help and the whole place has a positive vibe which I really appreciate. Thanks for all the advice!
Day 28 fimmed, LST, and at 3/4 recommended MC 1 part.
The temp and humidity are low cause I had the door open and the tents in the basement
View attachment 1546124View attachment 1546125
Growing autos you will notice they finish faster and you will use less megacrop, i am growing my 1st photo plant now and i see it damn near takes double the ppms as my autos do and while my autos i started at the same time all finished at day 60 something the photo is still flowering on day 110 or so needing 4-5 more weeks it looks like :face:

Morning/good day, my new orgypot not even 3 weeks old is taking over my 2x2 tent

View attachment 1546133

The cage plant took a burn from my 2000ppm test lol backed down to 1600ppm where she likes it
View attachment 1546135
Buds are still stacking so i don't think i caused a issue, i need to defoliate more, its a never ending job with this plant lol
View attachment 1546134
She is loving that kiddie pool!!!
I envy u for the way she is…..but I don’t Bcos I know trimming is boooooooring looool

Thanks for the rep @blue

Those pebbles worked pretty good, only a small section took algae growth at the end of the grow so i might need to find a way to block out the light as it makes the pebbles look ugly.

She is loving that kiddie pool!!!
I envy u for the way she is…..but I don’t Bcos I know trimming is boooooooring looool
i understand very well LOL my last giant plant took days to trim and i even had a helper :crying:

i understand very well LOL my last giant plant took days to trim and i even had a helper :crying:
Looool
I’m a lone soldier when it comes to trimming, curing, chopping even looking after them. Mrs just reaps the benefits….. just sits and smokes it looool

The cage plant took a burn from my 2000ppm test lol backed down to 1600ppm where she likes it
20221212_085554.jpg

She is going to be a Beast......... :headbang: ........just a mass of bud sites........

Yeah, mine started her fade this week and is getting darker by the day. Still drinking at the same rate of a gallon in less than a day. That odd funk has come in also.

edit.............Mine is at day 81. What's yours at now? Mine is 6A Ryan's winner.
I don't know how I miscalculated when I told you her age, but my Ogreberry 2B is actually at day 71. Being sick has scrambled my brains...

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back