Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....57f and cloudy, again...!st cup gone while perusing parts diagrams, so much easier figuring what's missing now than in the late 80's... logged in and got up for 2nd cup, noticed it was a bit after 6am, time for dog meds....got that done and flipped on light...not done yet, gotta clean up from her night oops from missing the pads.....oh well she hasn't much left but she's a cutie....so now I got 2nd cup and tapping this out...

Got a bit of snow overnight. Not quite the dusting they predicted. Here’s a shot from my new “BirdieCam” this morning.
EEA0FE8B-864D-41C9-8BD8-17C40E4CA583.jpeg

Morning kittens....57f and cloudy, again...!st cup gone while perusing parts diagrams, so much easier figuring what's missing now than in the late 80's... logged in and got up for 2nd cup, noticed it was a bit after 6am, time for dog meds....got that done and flipped on light...not done yet, gotta clean up from her night oops from missing the pads.....oh well she hasn't much left but she's a cutie....so now I got 2nd cup and tapping this out...
At least my kitties have learned to give me a few.minutes to get the coffee started before they start their nagging for treats and attention. :rofl:

Buster gets rather pissed when I go out hunting in the morning, so it is a good thing the season is closed now, he was all lovey dovey this morning!

At least my kitties have learned to give me a few.minutes to get the coffee started before they start their nagging for treats and attention. :rofl:

Buster gets rather pissed when I go out hunting in the morning, so it is a good thing the season is closed now, he was all lovey dovey this morning!
I'm almost always first critter stirring, and most mornings can get the first cup down in peace....I leave front door open in the morning so whenever they get up to do their thing I can let em out the screen door. Chloe's meds just make her pee....a lot ....so inevitably there is a puddle from the night....usually she gets it on the puppy pads but sometimes misses....life with an old dog...

Can you Train dogs........?.............:pass: .....I can't have a coffee and a smoke without getting Nagged by the older dog.....

And then there was one! I chopped the CDLC this morning!

I Saw them yesterday......they Look very Furry.............:bravo:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back