Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was an apprentice we had this one instructor in school who used to say don't stand in harms way and you won't get hurt. Really the only one who's going to look out for you is you. Take unnecessary risk and your the hero for a day. Get injured bad enough you can't work and your forgotten pretty damn fast. Seen it and I've been there.

Good Teacher.......:pass:....Spot On.

morning Mossy - hoping your day gets better!

Just a bit [Lot] of Life kicking in.......:pass:...day at a time and a Lot of Dope an I'll get through it..... :zen:...Ohhhmmmm.......

looks lovely though as it is still all white

It makes everything look tidy/clean for a while......until it starts to melt.......:headbang:

:pass: :smokeout: :coffee2: @Mossy @WildBill. Thanks for the reps! Little sample dusting on a bowl and I was KO'd, straight up asleep on the couch for 4 hours! So, probably won't be up for too long with the early am crew but though I'd drop in a say hello

Afternoon @Hog MaGundy ... :pass: ..sharing one......

If you fall asleep someone will throw a blanket over you..............:snooze:....so you'll not go cold.......:pighug:

Last edited:
No rest for the Wicked.......:devil:.....yo mst have been awfully wicked...in another Life....cough..cough....:crying:
Well I have been accused of being wicked in the past...:evil1:
Usually it was a jilted girlfriend using those words....:shrug:...:rofl:

Just about the same talk we got the first day on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier, just that there is no where that is out of harms way! LOL
I kinda figured USN from the avatar. My step dad who has passed was a lifer, silent service COB. A really great guy all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back